St Paul's Anglican Church3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1130 Jervis St, Vancouver, BC V6E 2C7, Canada
- Phone: +1-6046856832
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The red building of the St Paul's Anglican Church, is noticeable from a distance but its interiors are truly the highlight. The large number of stained-glass windows along with delicately carved wooden interiors, is the charm of the place while the tranquil ambience is perfect to take some time and spend a few minutes in prayer.
Take a walk around the church later, to see the exterior architecture along with the beautiful tower.
Entrance Ticket Details For St Paul's Anglican Church
- Entry is free.
St Paul's Anglican Church Hours
- Recommended time to visit between : 10.30 am - 12.00 pm; 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm.
- Sunday Services: 9:15 am and 11.00 am except First Sunday (10.00 am)
- Weekdays: Wednesday at 7.00 pm and Thursdays at 11.15 am.
Church Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm with lunch break from 12.00 pm to 1.00 pm.
How to Reach St Paul's Anglican Church
- By Bus: EB Davie St FS Jervis St.
- Skytrain: Vancouver City Centre
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.04% of people who visit Vancouver include St Paul's Anglican Church in their plan
95% of people start their St Paul's Anglican Church visit around 09 AM
People usually take around to see St Paul's Anglican Church