Sunset Beach45 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1204 Beach Ave, Vancouver, BC V6E 1V3, Canada Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
False Creek doesn’t look better than from the Sunset beach- a low profile attraction in the city with a shore that cuts into the water in innumerable curves. The place is perfect if you don’t like touristy places and want the beach experience with a little less crowd around.
Unpack a picnic basket here and you are guaranteed a fabulous time with a stunning view and peaceful ambience. A dip in the creek water completes the visit.
Sunset Beach Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
How to Reach Sunset Beach
- By Bus: WB Beach Ave FS Bute St
- By Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (around 2 kilometers away)
- By Ferry: Aquatic Centre Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sunset Beach Address: 1204 Beach Ave, Vancouver, BC V6E 1V3, Canada
- Sunset Beach Timing: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sunset Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.53% of people who visit Vancouver include Sunset Beach in their plan
44.44% of people start their Sunset Beach visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sunset Beach
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunset Beach
People normally club together Third Beach and Granville Street Mall while planning their visit to Sunset Beach.