Theatre Under The Stars
- Address: 610 Pipeline Rd, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada
- Phone: +1-6047341917
- Ticket Price: 45 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Theatre Under The Stars - Review
Theatre under the Stars is one of the largest musical theatre companies in Vancouver. Having a performance history of more than 75 years, the theatre is known for offering some of the best musical performances in the city. The young talents groomed here are a part of its electric charm while the production itself along with its quality is hard to match anywhere else. When in Vancouver, do catch a live show here.
Theatre Under The Stars Ticket Prices
Show Dates: July 12 - August 27:
- Adults: $45- $ 30 (Depending on seats)
- Youth (Ages 13-18): $30
- Child (Ages 5-12): $ 30
Show Dates: Preview Nights (July 6 -11) and Super Monday (August 1):
- Adults: $20- $ 35 (Depending on seats)
- Youth (Ages 13-18): $20
- Child (Ages 5-12): $ 20
Theatre Under The Stars Opening and Closing Hours
Call Centre Hours:
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
In Person Sales:
- Open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm; Including most holidays.
TUTS Box Office:
- Malkin Bowl - Stanley Park: Open daily from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm beginning July 4, 2016
- 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Celebration of Light Fireworks nights)
- Timings of shows vary every year. For more information, visit the official website.
How To reach Theatre Under The Stars by Public Transport
- By Bus: Stanley Park Loop
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Theatre Under The Stars
5.58% of people who visit Vancouver include Theatre Under The Stars in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
32.41% of people start their Theatre Under The Stars visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Theatre Under The Stars
93.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Theatre Under The Stars
Theatre Under The Stars Map
Theatre Under The Stars Trips
Theatre Under The Stars, Vancouver Reviews
Mary Poppins was a complete waste of money. It was the show that would not end. I noticed several people leaving at the intermission. During the second act a man yelled out, "oh come on!" When the show kept on going on and on. I was so bored with the mediocre acting and amateur singing I literally fell asleep. Even after the big finally, the show went on. Most surprisingly, after boring the audience for what seemed like five hours, the cast stood up and pleaded for donations. Honestly! You people stole my $50, how can you possibly ask for more. TUTS your time has come to an end. IT'S BEEN A GOOD RUN.......
Great show, we'll done. The whole crew of people that put on this production are great. Hats off to all the volunteers. (Mary Poppins)
Have seen many great theatre performances and concerts here
Saw The Drowsy Chaperon. Fun show in a nice location in Stanley Park near the bus terminal and a restaurant.
Absolutely love tuts!
All QuestionsTheatre under the stars
- Speedwell Cavern
- Castleton Visitors Centre
- Castleton Moor Railway Station
- Montage Gallery
- Field Breaks
- The Caravan Club
- Peak Cavern
- New London Orchestra
- Black Notley Convenience
- Adventures In Music Making
- Hill Top House, Beatrix Potter's Farmhouse
- Coniston Launch
- Southern Sinfonia
- Castle Addictions
- Top Of The Jocks