University Of British Columbia, Vancouver
About University Of British Columbia, Vancouver
University Of British Columbia, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 2329 West Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 6.1K times in trip plans
Educational Site, Family And Kids, University
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The University of British Columbia is more than an institute and has a number of attractions within its grounds. The Beaty Museum, Irvin Barber learning centre, Botanical Garden, Museum of Anthropology, Notibe Memorial Garden along with the Chan Centre of Performing art and Frederic Wood theatre- all form a world of its own.
Take a walk around the campus to see the historic buildings and explore the popular museums and art galleries located here.
University Of British Columbia Ticket Prices
- For prices of attractions in the university, visit the official website.
University Of British Columbia Opening and Closing Hours
- You can register for a tour online to visit the campus.
- For timings of other attractions in the university, visit the official website.
- Recommended time to visit between: 10:30am – 02:00pm
How To reach University Of British Columbia by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB East Mall FS Eagles Dr
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
University Of British Columbia, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Great to have a public space like this in the heart of downtown. It's perfect for eating lunch outside or just taking a break. There's free ice skating in the winter, and free dance lessons throughout the summer.
This area hosts many events throughout the year. Very convenient as it's minutes away from skytrain stations.
The greatest events happen there. Make sure you are arround between december to februrary where they turn the square into an ice rink (skating FOR FREE!) ..except skating shoes which are very cheap to rent.
What a pleasant surprise walking up to this place was!! the stairs are very cool and the sculptures as well. it was inspiring to me to see different groups of youths practising competitive dance routines, thats just something you don't see where I am from. I love coming here!!
Nice architecture .
- Nearby Attractions
- Number E Food
- Surrey Central Station
- Go Fish
- Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- Dock Lunch
- Breka Bakery & Cafe
- Vogue Theatre
- Art Rental & Sales At The Vancouver Art Gallery
- Pan Pacific Vancouver
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver