University Of British Columbia
- Address: 2329 West Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada
- Phone: +1-6048222211
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids, University
About University Of British Columbia, Vancouver
The University of British Columbia is more than an institute and has a number of attractions within its grounds. The Beaty Museum, Irvin Barber learning centre, Botanical Garden, Museum of Anthropology, Notibe Memorial Garden along with the Chan Centre of Performing art and Frederic Wood theatre- all form a world of its own.
Take a walk around the campus to see the historic buildings and explore the popular museums and art galleries located here.
University Of British Columbia Ticket Prices
- For prices of attractions in the university, visit the official website.
University Of British Columbia Opening and Closing Hours
- You can register for a tour online to visit the campus.
- For timings of other attractions in the university, visit the official website.
- Recommended time to visit between: 10:30am – 02:00pm
How To reach University Of British Columbia by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB East Mall FS Eagles Dr
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting University Of British Columbia
21.52% of people who visit Vancouver include University Of British Columbia in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
26.07% of people start their University Of British Columbia visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see University Of British Columbia
94.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of British Columbia
University Of British Columbia Map
University Of British Columbia Trips
1 View17 Days 16 Nights17 Day Trip to Singapore, Vancouver from EdinburghBy: Guest UserCity: Vancouver, Singapore
University Of British Columbia, Vancouver Reviews
Great to have a public space like this in the heart of downtown. It's perfect for eating lunch outside or just taking a break. There's free ice skating in the winter, and free dance lessons throughout the summer.
This area hosts many events throughout the year. Very convenient as it's minutes away from skytrain stations.
The greatest events happen there. Make sure you are arround between december to februrary where they turn the square into an ice rink (skating FOR FREE!) ..except skating shoes which are very cheap to rent.
What a pleasant surprise walking up to this place was!! the stairs are very cool and the sculptures as well. it was inspiring to me to see different groups of youths practising competitive dance routines, thats just something you don't see where I am from. I love coming here!!
Absoluetly love this place. Sitting on the stairs, watching people dance, seeing the city light up behind it, taking it all in... Amazing.
All QuestionsUniversity of british columbia
- Perimeter Gallery
- Two Brothers Sailing Adventures Day Tours
- Ars Memoria
- St Mary Of The Woods Rectory
- Saint John Fisher Church
- Detroit Industrial Gallery
- St Francis De Sales Rectory
- Faith Hope & Charity Ministries
- Mana Contemporary
- Latvian Zion Lutheran Church
- Won Buddhism Of America
- St Paul Cme Church
- First Timothy Missionary Baptist Church
- Greyhound Bus Lines
- The International Fellowship Of Christians And Jews