Vancouver City Hall13 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 453 W 12th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1V4, Canada Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6048737000
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Hall
Built in 1936, the City Hall is loved for its Art-Deco architecture with a 12 storey tower that bears a clock on top. The hall is a functional building and is used by the Broadway–City Hall station and Sky Train’s Canada Line.
Take a casual walk along the building to admire the architecture of the place. Do see the statue of George outside the city hall when you visit.
Vancouver City Hall Hours
- Recommended time to visit between : 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Customer Service Center in the lobby is open:
- 8.00 am – 5.00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Wednesday
Permit Center in the lobby is open:
- 8.00 am – 4.00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. (closed all days for lunch 12:30 pm-1:30 pm)
- 9.00 am – 4.00 pm on Wednesday
How to Reach Vancouver City Hall
- By Bus: NB Cambie St at W 12 Ave
- Skytrain: Broadway-City Hall
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vancouver City Hall Address: 453 W 12th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1V4, Canada
- Vancouver City Hall Contact Number: +1-6048737000
- Vancouver City Hall Timing: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Vancouver City Hall: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.16% of people who visit Vancouver include Vancouver City Hall in their plan
95% of people start their Vancouver City Hall visit around 09 AM
People usually take around to see Vancouver City Hall