Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver
About Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver
Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number
Address: Pan Pacific Vancouver, Vancouver Convention Centre West Building, 3C1,, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C, Canada
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Tour, Convention Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Opened in 1986, the Vancouver Convention Centre is one of the largest facilities in Canada. The multi-functional building has a cruise terminal at the east wing, a hotel, exhibition halls, meeting rooms and a grand ballroom.
Even though you can walk around the building any time of the day, the Public tour is much preferred by tourists. The tour covers the architecture of the building along with its unique features like the 6-acre living roof, building style, marine habitat and much more.
Vancouver Convention Centre Ticket Prices
- For prices of trending events and Public Tours, visit the official website.
Vancouver Convention Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- For timings of trending events and Public Tours, visit the official website.
- Recommended time to visit between 08:00am to 07:00pm.
How To reach Vancouver Convention Centre by Public Transport
- By Bus: WB w Cordova St NS Granville St
- By Skytrain: Waterfront Station
- By Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Northbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Convention Centre is well lit and generally well staffed. Came for the fanexpo and was treated well by all convention centre employees. One gripe was the entrance was placed at the far end of the pier and so costumed attendees were forced to go quite far in the November cold air! Parking is very convenient with a reasonable rate considering the location.
FanExpo was fantastic. First time there and will spend a little extra to go as VIP next year or go to LA for their comicon.
Breathe taking. Loved it, wish parking on the street was longer especially for $2/ 30 minutes
Fantastic place to be and enjoy Coal Harbour, Vancouver BC! Excellent facilities! Very good service and attentions staff! Night recommend! Incredible views of Coal Harbour!
There is a east convention and a west convention. Both are perfect place for large conventions, office parties, and weddings. Conveniently located in downtown Vancouver facing the north shore mountains. Very accessible by public transportation (Skytrain, Seabus, buses, and taxi). Many downtown hotels are nearby and within walking distance. Many public parking garages are nearby but kind of pricey.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Private Residences At Hotel Georgia
- Lions Gate Bridge Road
- The Ramenman
- Mountain View Cemetery - City Of Vancouver
- New Brighton Park Beach
- Hotel Europe
- Nanaimo Station
- Nscs Discovery Cafe & Restaurant
- Granville Station
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver