Vancouver Maritime Museum82 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1905 Ogden Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1A3, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6042578300
- Ticket Price: 11 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Library, Family And Kids, Natural History Museums
Dedicated to preserve the nautical history of British Columbia and the Canadian Artic region, the Vancouver Maritime Museum has a vast collection of model ships, a Children’s Maritime Discover centre, a large collection of books, historical papers and documents kept in the library and a variety of maritime art.
The place arranges skill-based workshops for children including making boats models and is loved for its stories of nautical exploration and the technology.
Vancouver Maritime Museum Hours
- During Winter opening hours the museum is closed on Mondays and have shorter hours on Sundays.
- Thursday: 10:00am to 8:00pm (Late Night Thursdays - admission by donation Every Thursday 5:00pm to 8:00pm)
How to Reach Vancouver Maritime Museum
- By Bus: WB Cornwall Ave FS Cypress St
- By Ferry: Maritime Museum Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.09% of people who visit Vancouver include Vancouver Maritime Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
46.15% of people start their Vancouver Maritime Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vancouver Maritime Museum
70% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vancouver Maritime Museum