Vanier Park37 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1000 Chestnut St, Vancouver, BC V6J 3J9, Canada
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Park, Family And Kids
Offering a serene view of the English Bay, the Vanier Park is an ideal place to have some quiet time as you walk around a peaceful pond and enjoy the lush green grass that touches the bay water. The waterfront truly is the highlight of the place while a view of the Stanley park and the Burrard Bridge adds to the visit.
Do notice the flags of Vancouver, Canada and British Columbia placed here. The Vancouver museum and Maritime museum are located on the park and are popular tourist attractions.
Entrance Ticket Details For Vanier Park
Combined pass: for Museum of Vancouver, H.R. MacMillan Space Centre, Vancouver Maritime Museum:
- Adult: $37.00
- Youth/Student/Senior: $30.00
You can take a walk around the park free of cost.
Vanier Park Hours
- The park is open daily from dawn to dusk.
- For timings of individual attractions at the park, visit the official website.
How to Reach Vanier Park
- By Bus: EB Cornwall Ave FS Cypress St
- Ferry: Maritime Museum Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.42% of people who visit Vancouver include Vanier Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
87.5% of people start their Vanier Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Vanier Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vanier Park