Waterfront Station39 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 601 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1G6, Canada Map
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Station
A working station that is the main transit terminal for reaching Downtown, the Waterfront Station was built in the early 20th century and is loved or its architecture and historical significance. The red building stands out from the other buildings in the neighbourhood while the interiors with arched columns and beautifully embellished ceiling- all make a pit stop here, well worth it . The shops inside sell small souvenirs while the view of the Burrard inlet another perk!
Waterfront Station Hours
- Recommended time to visit between: 10.00 am – 05.00 pm
How to Reach Waterfront Station
- By Bus: WB w Cordova St NS Granville St.
- Skytrain: EB w Cordova St NS Seymour St.
- Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Northbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Waterfront Station Address: 601 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1G6, Canada
- Time required to visit Waterfront Station: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.47% of people who visit Vancouver include Waterfront Station in their plan
25% of people start their Waterfront Station visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Waterfront Station
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Waterfront Station
People normally club together Stanley Park and Christ Church Cathedral while planning their visit to Waterfront Station.
Waterfront Station Reviews & Ratings
on may 3 2020 what time does the station at 601 cordova or is it 730 cordova st. open on Sunday to go to Airport. 2. What is the schedule departure waterfront to the air port can find the times Thank you HenryAnswer Report Abuse
I am not sure if this information is available. It is recommended that you call the Canada Line Customer service to get the correct information. You may call on 1 (604) 953 3333.Report Abuse