Wreck BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Foreshore Trail, Vancouver, BC V6T 1A7, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
Wreck Beach - Review
The Wreck Beach breaks the norms and offer a ‘clothes by option’ beach- a brainchild of a dedicated committee that aims to preserve the natural forests and shore while embracing the world in its raw form. Leave all your baggage’s behind as you embrace the nudist beach and relish in the view of the water juxtaposed with the small tents that pop up during summer season.
The beach is an experience in itself and if you are game for it, ditch the swimsuit!
Wreck Beach Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and other necessities.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
How To reach Wreck Beach by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB NW Marine Dr FS University Blvd
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wreck Beach
3.47% of people who visit Vancouver include Wreck Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50.25% of people start their Wreck Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Wreck Beach
91.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wreck Beach
Wreck Beach Map
Wreck Beach Trips
Wreck Beach, Vancouver Reviews
All QuestionsWreck beach
- Christian Memorial Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Bethany Ebenezer United Methodist Church
- Second St Paul Baptist
- Huddleston Church Of God Of Prophecy
- Lynch Station Baptist Church
- Union Chapel Baptist Church
- Mount Hermon United Methodist Church
- Shiloh Baptist Church
- Century 25 Union City Theatres
- Our Lady Of The Rosary Community Services
- Brown Temple Church
- Contempo Park
- Town Estates Park
- Union Landing Park
- Southern Alameda County Buddhist Church