About Yaletown, Vancouver
Yaletown, Vancouver - Address
Address: Yaletown, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.2K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
By the 18th century, the railway connected Yaletown to the nearby cities and even though much of the historic buildings are taken down, the ultra-modern, sky rise buildings, the view of the False Creek and the flood of eateries that serve multi-cuisine food, will leave you wanting for more.
The shopping pulse of the neighbourhood is hard to ignore and more often than not you will be tempted to explore the small shops that sell everything from furnishings, clothes, décor, art to accessories!
Yaletown Ticket Prices
- Admission fee of individual attractions in the neighbourhood vary.
Yaletown Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions in the neighbourhood vary.
How To reach Yaletown by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB Davie St NS Pacific Blvd
- By Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station
- By Ferry: Yaletown Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Yaletown, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- Dock Lunch
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel By Apa
- Breka Bakery & Cafe
- Vogue Theatre
- Art Rental & Sales At The Vancouver Art Gallery
- Pan Pacific Vancouver
- Empire Landmark Hotel
- Japa Dog
- Butchart Gardens
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver