- Address: Yaletown, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Yaletown - Review
By the 18th century, the railway connected Yaletown to the nearby cities and even though much of the historic buildings are taken down, the ultra-modern, sky rise buildings, the view of the False Creek and the flood of eateries that serve multi-cuisine food, will leave you wanting for more.
The shopping pulse of the neighbourhood is hard to ignore and more often than not you will be tempted to explore the small shops that sell everything from furnishings, clothes, décor, art to accessories!
Yaletown Ticket Prices
- Admission fee of individual attractions in the neighbourhood vary.
- Timings of individual attractions in the neighbourhood vary.
How To reach Yaletown by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB Davie St NS Pacific Blvd
- By Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station
- By Ferry: Yaletown Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yaletown
7.65% of people who visit Vancouver include Yaletown in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
47.83% of people start their Yaletown visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yaletown
86.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yaletown
4 Views22 Days 21 Nights22 Day Trip to Toronto, Vancouver, Niagara Falls from TehranBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Toronto, Niagara Falls, Vancouver