Yaletown Brewing CompanyCurrently Closed
- Address: 1111 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2T9, Canada
- Timings: 11:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046812739
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Brewery, Adults
Yaletown Brewing Company - Review
Keeping a variety of beers on the tap, the Yaletown Brewing Company offers a scrumptious menu served with artisan flavours as well as popular favourites. The place offers samples of all its varieties- perfect to decide which one is your new favourite.
Tyr the range of pizzas, meat dishes and pulled pork sandwiches served here- a highlight of the place and get tipsy on the craft beers. Take a walk around the vibrant neighbourhood later.
How To reach Yaletown Brewing Company by Public Transport
- By Bus: WB Pacific Blvd at Cambie St
- Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yaletown Brewing Company
0.95% of people who visit Vancouver include Yaletown Brewing Company in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
58.18% of people start their Yaletown Brewing Company visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Yaletown Brewing Company
81.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yaletown Brewing Company
Yaletown Brewing Company Map
Yaletown Brewing Company Trips
25 Views32 Days 31 Nights32 Day Trip to Vancouver, Frankfurt from New PlymouthBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Vancouver
Yaletown Brewing Company, Vancouver Reviews
Really enjoyed my experience at Yaletown Brewing! We got a nice spot on the patio. Service was prompt and our server was so delightful. (He apologized about it being slow but we did not find it slow!) I had the spritz beer cocktail which was a refreshing change. Ordered some sliders, pickles, and a pretzel to share. All were very delicious. My friend said that they were some of the best deep fried pickles she's ever had.
We came in for drinks after work one day. The beer was great - easy drinkers. We had to get a bigger table because more people were joining us, and the staff was very accommodating - they didn’t even care that we were holding empty seats for a while. I found it bizarre that happy hour specials only applied to the pub side and not the restaurant. I would definitely come back as it’s a good place to go with a crowd.
I visited here three times whilst on holiday. Very good service and advice. On my first visit, I ordered a flight of four beers to taste and compare, Loading Bay IPA was my preferred beer. Food was great (burger, salmon, steak) and the deep fried pickles were a revelation, perfect beer food! Service was prompt and friendly. I ate at the bar in a relaxed atmosphere. If you choose the ribeye, make sure you have an appetite.
The beer is good, but the food is average. For the prices they charge the food should be much better. Lots of other options in Yaletown for this price level with much better food. Take a burger for example, $18 here with bacon and cheese. The Keg burger just down the street (a much better burger) is the same price. Lots of other examples but I think you get my point. Yaletown brewing needs to either fix their prices or up their food game.
Me and my girlfriend went inside to grab a beer on a Friday night. We were able to find a spot in the bar but the place was getting full at around 11pm. The beers were nice and at reasonable prices and the music was very good.
All QuestionsYaletown brewing company
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal