Aquarium De Vannes, Vannes
About Aquarium De Vannes, Vannes
Aquarium De Vannes, Vannes - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 21 Rue Daniel Gilard, 56000 Vannes, France
Ticket Price: 13 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built inside the Gulf Park this small aquarium is an absolute delight if you are accompanied by children or if you want to spend some quiet time between other fun activities in and around the gulf - like mini golf, gulf cruises, a walk in the Butterfly Garden, etc. Highlights and must sees include:
- 50 aquariums classified on the basis of the kind of water their residents belong to. There are three aquatic worlds- the cold waters, the warm waters and the fresh waters.
- Major Aquatic animals that you’d get to see- Seahorses, turtles of the Coral Reef, Sharks, Piranhas and Electric Eels.
- Eleanor is a 3 meter long and 250 kgs heavy crocodile that will have you both amused and scared as it roams in its peculiar enclosure that’s been intricately designed to match its resident’s origin- an old sewer in an unaware city of Paris.
- An interesting Animated Touch Pool, where scientific leaders will impart knowledge and take you closer to the lives of aquatic animals. This is a major attraction when it comes to local school trips.
- Feeding is an important activity wherein the scientific leaders guide you as different animals are fed on different days.
This aquarium is also a safehouse for these two species that are found in the gulf but are close to extinction- the Cuttlefish and the Sea Horse.
Aquarium De Vannes Information
- Good to go on a rainy day.
- The visit here can be teamed up with that of another attraction as the time spent here would not be much.
Aquarium De Vannes Ticket Prices
- Adults (over 12) : 13 €
- Childs (4 to 11) : 8,90 €
- Free for children under 4
Special Discovery Pass: Aquarium + Butterfly Garden
- Adults (over 12) : 19,10 €
- Childs (4 to 11) : 13,3 €
- Free for children under 4
Aquarium De Vannes Opening and Closing Hours
- Until the first Sunday of the spring break, 02:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
How To reach Aquarium De Vannes by Public Transport
- Bus no.: 11@Park du Golfe.
Restaurants Near Aquarium De Vannes
- Brassierie Edgar
- Au Naturel Gourmand
- Navix Vannes
- La Villa Kirov
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aquarium De Vannes, Vannes Reviews - Write a Review
Great aquarium for a family visit, large selection of fish big and small from all over the world, we visited at 13:30 and it was reasonably quiet, massive queue when we came out, allow up to 2 hours to see everything, a little patience is needed as expected to wait your turn and allow viewing for little ones. Fantastic finding Nemo tank.
Quite small and not much organisation. There is a 'touching pool' but again its small and too many ignorant parents stood watching instead of letting little ones thru. Altho staff are lovely, there needs to be more around to make things run smoother and more fairly. Other than that. It's a lovely, clean aquarium.
Small but full of well presented and very interesting species.
Small but decent aquarium that provides an interesting distraction when it's raining to keep kids entertained. Showing it's age little bit.
I went to france for a holoday and this is one of the best places so far :-D
- Nearby Attractions
- Antalia Web & Communication
- La Garenne
- Charme D'antan Romantique Vintage Cadeaux Originaux-décoration-meubles Vannes Centre Historique
- Seeweb Sites Internet A Vannes
- Plage De Conleau
- Skatepark Kercado
- Cineville Parc Lann
- Vannes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vannes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vannes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vannes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vannes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vannes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vannes