Brittany Prehistory Park17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: La Croix Neuve, 56220 Malansac, France, Vannes
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0297433417
- Ticket Price: 13 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Park, Family And Kids
You will get transported to the prehistoric times when you visit the Brittany Prehistoric Park. Located just two kilometres from the town of Rochefort-En-Terre, along a marked trail you come face to face with 30 scenes form the prehistoric times, scenes of both animals and humans. Highlights include:
- Life-sized models of stegosaurus, brachiosaurus, dimetrodon, archaeopteryx and lot more.
- 25 hectares of land, with 5 lakes and 40-metre high cliffs.
- Battle scenes of the dinosaurs.
- Presentation of Daily life of Prehistoric Humans who settled in the area that is now Brittany.
- Presentation of Human Evolution.
Brittany Prehistory Park Travel Tips
- Let this be your first attraction for the day. The walk is long and tiresome.
Entrance Ticket Details For Brittany Prehistory Park
- Adults (over 12) : 13 €
- Childs : 8 €
- Free for children under 4
How to Reach Brittany Prehistory Park
- Bus No.: 9@Vannes
- Freine le Temps
- Les Ardoisieres
- Creperie La Petite Bretonne
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.25% of people who visit Vannes include Brittany Prehistory Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Brittany Prehistory Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Brittany Prehistory Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brittany Prehistory Park