Chateau De SuscinioCurrently Closed
- Address: Chateau de Suscinio Route du Duc Jean V 56370 Sarzeau, France, Vannes
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0297419191
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Castle, Historical Site, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Exhibition
About Chateau De Suscinio, Vannes
Near the coast of the Atlantic Ocean is this magnificent and huge castle. Located in the village of Sarzeau, Morbihan, this place was built in the late middle ages to be the residence of the Dukes of Brittany. On this marshy land there is loads of natural flora and fauna that give the castle an environment so majestic, it feels like you have been transported into the past. Notice the parries, the guest dwelling the fireplaces, the flamboyant dining rooms and the amenities of that time that are still preserved. Enjoy the panoramic views from the parapets of the castle and wander about in the historically enlightening interiors of the mansion. Highlights include:
- Music and Dance shows that involve the audience
- Nature Festivals
- Archaeological workshops
- Costumed reception, very welcoming
- Audio-guidebooks available in English
- Medieval Clothing exhibition
Even the beach is only a stone’s throw away. This place is a perfect destination for a family picnic.
Chateau De Suscinio Information
- Ticket counter closes one hour before the closing time of the castle.
- Read up on the upcoming events at website.
Chateau De Suscinio Ticket Prices
- Adults (over 17) : 7.5 €
- Childs : 2.50 €
- Free for children under 8.
How To reach Chateau De Suscinio by Public Transport
- Bus No.: Line7 bus@Vannes to Saint Colombier. A taxi ride from there to the Castle.
Restaurants Near Chateau De Suscinio
- Creperie Les Croquants
- La Ferme
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chateau De Suscinio
95% of people who visit Vannes include Chateau De Suscinio in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
72.52% of people start their Chateau De Suscinio visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Chateau De Suscinio
91.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau De Suscinio
Chateau De Suscinio Map
Chateau De Suscinio Trips
Chateau De Suscinio, Vannes Reviews
Amazing gem of a middle age castle nestled near the (french) south brittany shore. The restoration work is amazing, with expectedly - and hopefully - more to come. The rooms are grandiose, and the time you'll spend there will truly be a voyage in the past. For families, there is a really neat little booklet for the children to complete by following clues during the visit. Great touch! Wholeheartedly recommend!
Beautiful Chateau is open January thru December, they usually close in December for renovations.
Middle age castle in a very good condition
That's an old castle to see here Seems animations inside are good
Very interesting medieval castle with nice panorama over the ocean. Beautifully restored with one side restored to the old glory while the other side of the castle is restored with metal walkways which give an interesting view of the architectural structure of the building.
All QuestionsChateau de suscinio
Find places near Chateau De Suscinio, Vannes
Marine Blues Saint Colombier Bourg1.676 km away
Flavocean Kercoquen1.103 km away
Le Manoir de Kerbot allée du Manoir2.863 km away
La Ferme le bodérin route forêt ducale2.097 km away
K Fee Melusine Suscinio0.292 km away
Les Croquants 5 route du Duc Jean V0.18 km away
Crêperie Bretonne à la Ferme route de la forêt du cale1.18 km away
Le Manoir de Kerbot Lieu Dit Kerbot2.711 km away
Pizzéria Valentino 23 rue Adrien Régent2.789 km away
Les Croquants Suscinio0.587 km away
Rue de Brenudel rue de Brenudel2.961 km away
Colombel Veronique 37 Impasse Balzac2.734 km away
- Doyen Gallery
- Paroisse Saint Guen
- Parc Du Golfe
- Parc Naturel Regional Du Golfe Du Morbihan
- Breton Costumes Discovery Centre
- Antalia Web & Communication
- La Garenne
- Charme D'antan Romantique Vintage Cadeaux Originaux-décoration-meubles Vannes Centre Historique
- Seeweb Sites Internet A Vannes
- Plage De Conleau
- Skatepark Kercado
- Magical Adventures
- Thrive Young Adults Ministry
- Derby Mayor's Office
- Voyager Trail Society
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- Avery Lake
- Dogwood Park In North Natomas
- Apostolic Faith Church
- Community Of Christ Church
- Powell's Chapel Mb Church
- Pleasant Grove M B Church
- Half Time Sports Bar
- St Thomas The Disciple Church
- Woolton Woods/ Camp Hill