Chateau De Suscinio202 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Route du Duc Jean V, 56370 Sarzeau, France, Vannes
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-297419191
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Near the coast of the Atlantic Ocean is this magnificent and huge castle. Located in the village of Sarzeau, Morbihan, this place was built in the late middle ages to be the residence of the Dukes of Brittany. On this marshy land there is loads of natural flora and fauna that give the castle an environment so majestic, it feels like you have been transported into the past. Notice the parries, the guest dwelling the fireplaces, the flamboyant dining rooms and the amenities of that time that are still preserved. Enjoy the panoramic views from the parapets of the castle and wander about in the historically enlightening interiors of the mansion. Highlights include:
- Music and Dance shows that involve the audience
- Nature Festivals
- Archaeological workshops
- Costumed reception, very welcoming
- Audio-guidebooks available in English
- Medieval Clothing exhibition
Even the beach is only a stone’s throw away. This place is a perfect destination for a family picnic.
Chateau De Suscinio Travel Tips
- Ticket counter closes one hour before the closing time of the castle.
- Read up on the upcoming events at website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chateau De Suscinio
- Adults (over 17) : 7.5 €
- Childs : 2.50 €
- Free for children under 8.
How to Reach Chateau De Suscinio
- Bus No.: Line7 bus@Vannes to Saint Colombier. A taxi ride from there to the Castle.
- Creperie Les Croquants
- La Ferme
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.06% of people who visit Vannes include Chateau De Suscinio in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
49.33% of people start their Chateau De Suscinio visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Chateau De Suscinio
82.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chateau De Suscinio