How to Reach Vannes
The Easiest Way to Reach Vannes
- By Air: The nearest airport to Vannes is in Lorient which is about 63 kilometres from France. Other airports are at Nantes (1hr 14 min drive) and Rennes airport (1 hr 10 min drive).
- By Train: A highspeed RGV train runs from Paris to Rennes. Vannes can be reached from there through an SNCF trains. However, the train is not marked ‘Vannes’ directly.
- By Car: Vannes is connected to several parts of France through different auto routes. Via A11 from Paris, N165 from Nantes and Lorient and N24 and N166 from Rennes.
- By Bicycle: The city is biker-friendly. You can just rent a bicycle in any of the 20 automated public rental stations in the city free of cost for the first 30 minutes, EUR 1 for the next thirty and EUR 2 per hour after that. You can leave them at any of these stations you wish to.
- By Bus: The KICEO bus system connects different parts of the city. During summer, the city provides free bus services to the public on a timely basis.
- By Boat: You can take the passenger boats in order to reach the nearby islands in the Gulf or Morbihan.
- By Little Train: The petite/little train takes the visitors around the city for about EUR 6.
- By Car: You can get around the old city driving in the broad boulevards and parking them in the underground lots or the available street parking. Then just use your feet to walk around.
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Mont Saint- Michel
- How To Reach Sanary-sur-mer
- How To Reach La Londe-les-maures
- How To Reach La Seyne-sur-mer
- How To Reach Marseille
- How To Reach Narbonne
- How To Reach Cannes
- How To Reach Lannion
- How To Reach Marne-la-vallee
- How To Reach Saint-brieuc
- Cities Near Vannes
- How To Reach Paris
- How To Reach Angers
- How To Reach Tours
- How To Reach Reims
- How To Reach Rennes
- How To Reach Le Mans
- How To Reach Carcassonne
- How To Reach Menton
- How To Reach Toulon
- How To Reach Amiens