La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts, Vannes
About La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts, Vannes
La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts, Vannes - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Place Saint-Pierre BP 509 56019 Vannes
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 97 times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
First it was a market. Then it was a theatre. Then it was a parliament building. And now it is a museum. What a fitting history for a museum! It was a place of trade, of art, culture and of politics. Now it is all about retaining. The works of Flavian Peslin, Boucher and many more are the foundation of this museum and have proudly been a part of their display since a long time. Highlights include:
- One whole floor dedicated to the works of Genevieve Asse- a woman who is one of the greatest contemporary European painters.
- Regular exhibitions of local contemporary artists.
- A central passage that connects it to the St.Pierre’s cathedral.
- Rare number of paintings on display that actually belong to private collections.
- Wooden Sculpture Collection from the 14th century.
- Metalwork from the 18th century.
- Wallpapers from the 19th and 20th century.
La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts Information
- Ticket price includes the price of Castle Gaillard as well. Visit both of them in succession.
La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts Ticket Prices
- September to December- Tuesday to Sunday- 4.5 €.
- Free for members of the museum.
How To reach La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts by Public Transport
- Bus no.: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,D1,D2@Republique.
Restaurants Near La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts
- Restaurant de Roscanvec
- La Brasserie Des Halles
- Le The Gourmand
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.