La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts
About La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts, Vannes
First it was a market. Then it was a theatre. Then it was a parliament building. And now it is a museum. What a fitting history for a museum! It was a place of trade, of art, culture and of politics. Now it is all about retaining. The works of Flavian Peslin, Boucher and many more are the foundation of this museum and have proudly been a part of their display since a long time. Highlights include:
- One whole floor dedicated to the works of Genevieve Asse- a woman who is one of the greatest contemporary European painters.
- Regular exhibitions of local contemporary artists.
- A central passage that connects it to the St.Pierre’s cathedral.
- Rare number of paintings on display that actually belong to private collections.
- Wooden Sculpture Collection from the 14th century.
- Metalwork from the 18th century.
- Wallpapers from the 19th and 20th century.
La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts Information
- Ticket price includes the price of Castle Gaillard as well. Visit both of them in succession.
La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts Tickets Prices
- September to December- Tuesday to Sunday- 4.5 €.
- Free for members of the museum.
How To Get To La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts by Public Transport
- Bus no.: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,D1,D2@Republique.
Restaurants Near La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts
- Restaurant de Roscanvec
- La Brasserie Des Halles
- Le The Gourmand
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Place Saint-Pierre BP 509 56019 Vannes
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 97 times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Share your experience - Rate La Cohue Musee Des Beaux-arts, Vannes
- Other Attractions
- Villacher Alpenstrasse
- Lake Faak
- Villacher Fahrzeugmuseum
- Villach Main Square
- Villach's Fine Church
- Museum Of The City Of Villach
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Villacher Alpenstrasse
- Luxury Hotels Near Lake Faak
- Budget Hotels Near Villacher Fahrzeugmuseum
- Luxury Hotels Near Villach Main Square
- Hotels Near Aichwaldsee
- 5 Star Hotels Near Villach's Fine Church
- Luxury Hotels Near Landskron
- Luxury Hotels Near Museum Of The City Of Villach
- Cheap Hotels Near Silbersee
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Villach City Center
- City Tripplans
- Vannes Itinerary 1 Day
- Vannes Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Vannes from Vannes
- Vannes Itinerary 2 Days
- Vannes Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Vannes from Vannes
- Vannes Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Vannes from Vannes
- Vannes Itinerary 4 Days
- Vannes Itinerary 6 Days