Les Amis Du SinagotCurrently Open
- Address: Les amis du sinagot Rue Guillaume Le Bartz 56000 Vannes, France Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-614930469
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 07:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Boating
Sinago is what you call a traditional boat of the Gulf of Morbihan. With the number of small islands there, you feel like you are travelling through the narrow lanes of a crowded town. The experience is very informal but very safe as well. The captain is ready and friendly enough to give you the controls of the boat for a short period of time. Joli Vent (Fair Wind) is the name of the boat and it leaves Port Anna at 9:30 in the morning. After roaming around in the waters and stopping for a picnic at a beach or two, it brings you back to the port at 5 in the evening.
- Friendly crew.
- The boat stops at an island for you to unboard and explore it.
- Cardboard modelling workshop for children.
- Helpful staff at the harbour.
Les Amis Du Sinagot Travel Tips
- Book your passes a day or two in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Les Amis Du Sinagot
- One way- 2 €
- Return Trip- 3 €
- 10 passes- 12.5 €
- Free for kids below 6 years of age.
How to Reach Les Amis Du Sinagot
- Bus no.: 3 @Etang au Duc
- Bus no.: 5 @Bir Hakeim
- Sarl Tedes
- La Porte de l'Inde
- Le Cirque
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Les Amis Du Sinagot Address: Les amis du sinagot Rue Guillaume Le Bartz 56000 Vannes, France
- Les Amis Du Sinagot Contact Number: +33-614930469
- Les Amis Du Sinagot Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Les Amis Du Sinagot Price: 3 EUR
- Best time to visit Les Amis Du Sinagot(preferred time): 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Les Amis Du Sinagot: 07:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
58.74% of people who visit Vannes include Les Amis Du Sinagot in their plan
95% of people start their Les Amis Du Sinagot visit around 09 AM
7 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 7 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Les Amis Du Sinagot
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Les Amis Du Sinagot
People normally club together Conleau Beach and Old City Walls Of Vannes while planning their visit to Les Amis Du Sinagot.