Les Amis Du Sinagot, Vannes
About Les Amis Du Sinagot, Vannes
Les Amis Du Sinagot, Vannes - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Maison des associations, Rue de la tannerie, 56000 Vannes, France
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 07:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 640 times in trip plans
Beach, Island, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Sinago is what you call a traditional boat of the Gulf of Morbihan. With the number of small islands there, you feel like you are travelling through the narrow lanes of a crowded town. The experience is very informal but very safe as well. The captain is ready and friendly enough to give you the controls of the boat for a short period of time. Joli Vent (Fair Wind) is the name of the boat and it leaves Port Anna at 9:30 in the morning. After roaming around in the waters and stopping for a picnic at a beach or two, it brings you back to the port at 5 in the evening.
- Friendly crew.
- The boat stops at an island for you to unboard and explore it.
- Cardboard modelling workshop for children.
- Helpful staff at the harbour.
Les Amis Du Sinagot Information
- Book your passes a day or two in advance.
Les Amis Du Sinagot Ticket Prices
- One way- 2 €
- Return Trip- 3 €
- 10 passes- 12.5 €
- Free for kids below 6 years of age.
How To reach Les Amis Du Sinagot by Public Transport
- Bus no.: 3 @Etang au Duc
- Bus no.: 5 @Bir Hakeim
Restaurants Near Les Amis Du Sinagot
- Sarl Tedes
- La Porte de l'Inde
- Le Cirque
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Les Amis Du Sinagot, Vannes Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The P'tit Delire
- Univers Du Poete Ferrailleur
- Monkey Forest, Aventures Et Loisirs
- Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pins
- Brittany Prehistory Park
- Fromagerie De Kérouzine
- Doyen Gallery
- Paroisse Saint Guen
- Parc Du Golfe
- Vannes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vannes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vannes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vannes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vannes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vannes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vannes