Maison Nature Et Megalithes14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 allee des cerisiers, 35550 Saint-Just, Vannes, France
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0299723653
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museums
North-east of Vannes, when you are about to enter Rennes, you will be welcomed by a sight most rare. Amidst enchanting green landscapes, sticking out of the ground and standing tall are mysterious stones that speak of history untold. An interesting legend says that the stones are actually the cursed forms of wayward girls who danced on the Sabbath. In the heart village of Saint-Just, very close to the site is the house of nature and stones. Here, they will assist you and enhance your experience of touring the site.
- Cycle or Horse-ride your way into the site.
- A friendly staff that will plan your visit.
- Availability of Maps and leaflets for assistance.
- A permanent exhibition that has on display the history of man’s relationship with nature.
- Temporary exhibitions organised throughout the year.
- A guided tour accompanied by tradinational music and folk tales.
The Cojoux Landes is a must-visit site for the rarity of the wonder it holds.
Entrance Ticket Details For Maison Nature Et Megalithes
For the tours:
- Adults (over 16): 5 €
- Childs (6 to 16): 2 €
How to Reach Maison Nature Et Megalithes
- An hourly train to Rennes from the Vannes train station.
- Cafe des Landes
- Menuiserie Herve
- Sarl Beauregard
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.8% of people who visit Vannes include Maison Nature Et Megalithes in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.5% of people start their Maison Nature Et Megalithes visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Maison Nature Et Megalithes
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maison Nature Et Megalithes