Office De Tourisme De Vannes130 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Quai Tabarly Rive droite du port CP23921 - 56039 Vannes Cedex, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-297472434
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids
Vannes’s office of Tourism is located near the port of the city. You might want to visit this place once you have checked into your hotel. The staff is friendly and they will help you with your itinerary and queries. You can purchase literature related to the history of the city. The office is small but quite effective. Mounted on the left hand side wall is a TV that plays a slideshow of all the places one must visit in Vannes. Tyhere are racks full of leaflets dedicated to different attractions. This place will surely make your vacation in Vannes easy. Thanks to the detailed information it provides, nothing is left to ambiguity and hence you do not have to worry about the logistics.
Office De Tourisme De Vannes Travel Tips
- Visit this place so that you have done your homework before you go touring. Just so that you don’t miss out on any important piece of information.
How to Reach Office De Tourisme De Vannes
- Bus no.s: 2,10,21,23,24,D2@Liberation
- Bus no.s: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11, D1,D2,Afterbus@Republique
- Creperie du Port
- Le Vieux Port Restaurant
- Don Camillo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.11% of people who visit Vannes include Office De Tourisme De Vannes in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.36% of people start their Office De Tourisme De Vannes visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Office De Tourisme De Vannes
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Office De Tourisme De Vannes