Poul FetanCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Village de Poul Fetan Poul-Fetan 56310 Quistinic, France, Vannes
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-297395174
- Ticket Price: 11 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Cafe, Play, Family And Kids, Architecture , Resort, Exhibition
If you want to know what it was to live like in a rural area, a century before now, then the village of Poul Fetan is a perfect resort. It is a place that is perfect harmony with the natural world and is steeped in its preserved traditions. Alongside the edge of the shaded valley of the river Blavet, you could see the old styled houses with thatched roofs. Then there are farm buildings and far fields of hemp, wheat, buckwheat and millet. Also preserved, alongwith the old architecture and traditions are the animal species of black pied cows and sheep from the moors. Highlights include:
- You can indulge in the activities of the local farmers and lend them a helping hand. You can try food production, laundry work, wool spinning and other agriculture work.
- Tavarn Pou Fetan is an eatery where you can enjoy fresh food and beverages made out of the local produce.
- A Cafe-Bookshop
- Potter’s workshop
- The new games area
- The costume exhibition
- Audio-guidebooks available
- Reserve one whole day for this attraction. It is interactive and will take long to explore.
- Buy the English Audio-book or leaflet. The guides there inform in French only.
- Ticket offices close 45 minutes before the closing time of the exhibitions.
- Adults (over 16) : 10.8 €
- Childs : 5 €
- Free for children under 6
- Bus No.: Line-5 bus@Vannes to Baud. Hire a taxi from there.
- Train: Vannes-Hennebont. Hire a taxi from there.
- Train: Auray-Laurient
- Saveurs de Ble Noir Creperie
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.68% of people who visit Vannes include Poul Fetan in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80% of people start their Poul Fetan visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Poul Fetan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Poul Fetan