Poul Fetan, Vannes
About Poul Fetan, Vannes
Poul Fetan, Vannes - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Village de Poul Fetan Poul-Fetan 56310 Quistinic, France
Ticket Price: 11 EUR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
River, Cafe, Play, Family And Kids, Architecture , Resort, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you want to know what it was to live like in a rural area, a century before now, then the village of Poul Fetan is a perfect resort. It is a place that is perfect harmony with the natural world and is steeped in its preserved traditions. Alongside the edge of the shaded valley of the river Blavet, you could see the old styled houses with thatched roofs. Then there are farm buildings and far fields of hemp, wheat, buckwheat and millet. Also preserved, alongwith the old architecture and traditions are the animal species of black pied cows and sheep from the moors. Highlights include:
- You can indulge in the activities of the local farmers and lend them a helping hand. You can try food production, laundry work, wool spinning and other agriculture work.
- Tavarn Pou Fetan is an eatery where you can enjoy fresh food and beverages made out of the local produce.
- A Cafe-Bookshop
- Potter’s workshop
- The new games area
- The costume exhibition
- Audio-guidebooks available
Poul Fetan Information
- Reserve one whole day for this attraction. It is interactive and will take long to explore.
- Buy the English Audio-book or leaflet. The guides there inform in French only.
- Ticket offices close 45 minutes before the closing time of the exhibitions.
Poul Fetan Ticket Prices
- Adults (over 16) : 10.8 €
- Childs : 5 €
- Free for children under 6
How To reach Poul Fetan by Public Transport
- Bus No.: Line-5 bus@Vannes to Baud. Hire a taxi from there.
- Train: Vannes-Hennebont. Hire a taxi from there.
- Train: Auray-Laurient
Restaurants Near Poul Fetan
- Saveurs de Ble Noir Creperie
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Poul Fetan, Vannes Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Arz Island
- Monks Island
- Les Amis Du Sinagot
- Port De Crouesty
- Abbaye De Bon-repos
- Sainte-anne D'auray
- Prieure Saint-etienne
- Les Tours D'elven
- Ranrouet Castle 'sentinel Of The Marshes'
- Saint-degan, Eco-museum Of The Pays D'auray Area
- Vannes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vannes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vannes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vannes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vannes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vannes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vannes