Prieure Saint-etienneCurrently Open
- Address: Saint-Etienne 56380 Guer, France, Vannes
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0297932674
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Cathedral
Situated in the small village of Guer in Morbihan, this chapel is known for its unique architecture. The materials used for making this place belong to the Roman era. This chapel is the oldest in Brittany and is one of the most well maintained sites here. These walls have seen Brittany change. As you go inside the chapel, prepare to gasp in wonder, the sights are rewarding.
- Murals of the Fifteenth Century.
- Painting of the Holy Trinity.
- A wooden altarpiece of the SeventeenthCentury.
- Statues of St.Stephen and St.Apollonia from the Eighteenth Century.
- Guided visits available.
- Classical musical concerts and movie screenings occasionally organised.
Prieure Saint-etienne Travel Tips
- A long walk precedes the chapel. If you are accompanied by old people or children, bear this in mind.
How to Reach Prieure Saint-etienne
- Bus no.: Line4@Vannes
- Train: Vannes-Rennes, a bus from there to Guer.
- Little Italy
- Epices et Cie
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.01% of people who visit Vannes include Prieure Saint-etienne in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Prieure Saint-etienne visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Prieure Saint-etienne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prieure Saint-etienne