Prieure Saint-etienne, Vannes
About Prieure Saint-etienne, Vannes
Prieure Saint-etienne, Vannes - Address, Phone Number
Address: Saint-Etienne 56380 Guer, France
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 739 times in trip plans
Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Situated in the small village of Guer in Morbihan, this chapel is known for its unique architecture. The materials used for making this place belong to the Roman era. This chapel is the oldest in Brittany and is one of the most well maintained sites here. These walls have seen Brittany change. As you go inside the chapel, prepare to gasp in wonder, the sights are rewarding.
- Murals of the Fifteenth Century.
- Painting of the Holy Trinity.
- A wooden altarpiece of the SeventeenthCentury.
- Statues of St.Stephen and St.Apollonia from the Eighteenth Century.
- Guided visits available.
- Classical musical concerts and movie screenings occasionally organised.
Prieure Saint-etienne Information
- A long walk precedes the chapel. If you are accompanied by old people or children, bear this in mind.
How To reach Prieure Saint-etienne by Public Transport
- Bus no.: Line4@Vannes
- Train: Vannes-Rennes, a bus from there to Guer.
Restaurants Near Prieure Saint-etienne
- Little Italy
- Epices et Cie
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Prieure Saint-etienne, Vannes Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Paddy Odowd's
- Musee D'histoire Et D'Archelogie
- Maison Nature Et Megalithes
- Cairn Of The Isle Of Gavrinis
- Le Menec
- La Roche-bernard
- Presqu'ile De Rhuys
- Arz Island
- Monks Island
- Vannes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vannes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vannes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vannes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vannes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vannes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vannes