Are you looking for what to do in Vannes?
PLACES TO SEE
- The Medieval Village: A culturally enriched village with a number of pedestrian and Vehicle entrances. The village is filled with beautiful boutiques and creperies and must possess a place in your itineraries.
- Cathedrale Saint Pierre: A thirteenth century Romanesque Basilica altered in Neo-Gothic styles through 15th and 19th centuries.
- Aquarium de Vannes: A quaint aquarium with variety of Jelly fish, turtles, sharks and crocodiles.
- Place Henri IV: Lovely town square with timber-framed buildings and a lot of shops.
- Remparts de Vannes: The fortification of Vannes overlooking the beautiful manicured floral gardens and walkaways is one of the best tourist attractions in the city.
- Scubaventure: A scuba diving centre with professional trainer. Address- 7 rue Louis Lepine, 56000 Vannes, France. Phone Number: +33297536597.
- Compagnie du Golfe: A cruise ride from Port Navalo to Belle Ile on the Gulf of Morbihan is one of the great activities to do while in Vannes. Address- Parc du Golfe | 7 allée Loic Caradec, 56000 Vannes, France.
- Segway Mobilboard Vannes Carnac: A Segway tour along the harbour with a good teacher and tour guide. Address- 1 rue de la Fontaine, 56000 Vannes, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Vannes and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Vannes getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Vannes with confidence.