Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pinsCurrently Open
- Address: Laugarel, 56220 Saint-Jacut-les-Pins, France, Vannes
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0299719198
- Ticket Price: 14 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Five hectares of land and six exotic gardens are enough to make you think that you have toured the world. Yes, the tropical park at Saint-Jacut-les-Pins classifies itself into different civilizations form different countries and gives you a glimpse into all of them. Plant life, Animals and Craftwork belonging to different countries are delicately arranged for educational as well as aesthetic purposes. Highlights include:
- An Indonesian village with Bamboo houses. Like the ones you’d find in Bali.
- A village populated by Thai craftsmen.
- An Australian farm
- Animated dinosaurs in the gigantic setup of canyons and waterfalls.
- A Mexican Pavilion full of giant cacti that are more than 100 years old.
- An Australian avery
- Lorikeet Feeding
- The Gardener’s show
- Breton Pineapple harvest
Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pins Travel Tips
- Watch all the highlighted sights before you get tired travelling inside the park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pins
- Adults (over 10) : 14 €
- Childs (4 to 10) : 9 €
- Group (20 people): 12 € per person (8 € for children’s group)
- Free for children under 4
How to Reach Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pins
- Bus- Line10@Redon
- Vannes-Redon hourly train
- Societe Des Pins
- Cadier Virginie
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.74% of people who visit Vannes include Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pins in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
80% of people start their Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pins visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pins
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tropical Park At Saint-jacut-les-pins