Sightseeing can be educational and fun, but also tiring. The local swimming pool in Venocea is a perfect getaway if you want to relax after all that tourist jazz. The pool is divided into different sections- fun, relaxation, sports and fitness. The reception is friendly and the options of activity, vast. The water is fresh, clean and cold. There is everything that a family hangout might require and probably more. Highlights:
- Fun activities like diving, swimming against the current, water cannons, etc.
- Whirlpool baths, massage booths and Sauna.
- A separate pool for people who want to practice professional swimming.
- A fitness room.
- Training through familiarization to overcome the phobia of deep water.
- Water gymnastics.
You might end up spending more time here than you had planned to. But you won’t be disappointed.
Venocea Municipal Swimming Pool Travel Tips
- Carrying a medical certificate with you is mandatory.
Entrance Ticket Details For Venocea Municipal Swimming Pool
- Vannes Residents: Full price: € 5.65 - 10 entries: € 43.35
- Tourists: Full price: € 6.85 - 10 entries: € 52.85
How to Reach Venocea Municipal Swimming Pool
- Bus no.: 1, D1, Afterbus@Moulin.
- Restarant Le Georges
- Hotel ibis Vannes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vannes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vannes and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.93% of people who visit Vannes include Venocea Municipal Swimming Pool in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
53.33% of people start their Venocea Municipal Swimming Pool visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Venocea Municipal Swimming Pool
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Venocea Municipal Swimming Pool