Cabaret ContinentalCurrently Open
- Address: Hotel Varadero International, Av. de las Americas, Varadero, Matanzas Province, Cuba
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 25 CUC
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
Cabaret Continental - Review
Hotel International has a sort of retro charm to it, one feels like having taken a step back in time when here. The ambience takes us back to the glamorous 1950s with their over-fed luxury and boisterousness.
To top this all, this iconic hotel hosts an unapologetically loud and colorful cabaret that transports the viewers to the wonder years of cabaret. Cabaret Continental is like Cuba in many ways; stuck in the glory days and living larger than life.
Cabaret Continental Information
- A dinner reservation must be made in advance to guarantee a seat at this popular show.
- Post the cabaret performance, the whole place turns into a disco and people are encouraged to let their hair down.
How To reach Cabaret Continental by Public Transport
- The Varadero Hop on hop off bus stops right near Hotel Varadero Internacional, where the cabaret takes place.
- You can also hire a cab if you plan on staying late.
Restaurants Near Cabaret Continental
Dinner is optional with the performance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cabaret Continental
95% of people who visit Varadero include Cabaret Continental in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.1% of people start their Cabaret Continental visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Cabaret Continental
93.03% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cabaret Continental
Cabaret Continental Map
Cabaret Continental Trips
Cabaret Continental, Varadero Reviews
(aprile 2014) Discoteca dell'hotel International, semplicemente la migliore a Varadero. La serata parte di solito tranquilla, con musica tipica cubana per poi scatenarsi come in una vera disco.
Cabaret tipico y discoteca