Casa Del RonCurrently Open
- Address: Street Av 1 Extras cnr Calle 62, Varadero, Cuba
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Specialty Shop, Specialty Museum
Casa Del Ron - Review
A visit to Cuba will be incomplete without sampling its famous rum and there is no other place in Varadero that offers a better selection of this Cuban specialty. A museum of sorts, Casa Del Ron offers a peek into Cuba’s spirited history and indulgent tastes.
Take back a souvenir that you can not only cherish but also sip with your family and friends. The huge bewildering variety of rums on offer will spoil you for choice. One can also choose to go across the street to the Cigar house to buy some fine Cuban cigars.
How To reach Casa Del Ron by Public Transport
- The Varadero hop on hop off bus is the best bet to see all the attractions in Varadero.
- If you want to explore independently, you can opt to hire a taxi.
Restaurants Near Casa Del Ron
- La Fondue for its indulgent cheese fondue and Calle 62 for its simple but delectable sanwiches.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Casa Del Ron
95% of people who visit Varadero include Casa Del Ron in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
61.66% of people start their Casa Del Ron visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Casa Del Ron
91.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Del Ron