Cueva De SaturnoCurrently Closed
- Address: Varadero, Cuba
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +53-45253272
- Ticket Price: 5 CUC
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
Cueva De Saturno - Review
The Cueva de Saturno is a great cave to scuba dive and snorkel. It offers one-of-a-kind experiences of swimming and diving in a cave around stalactites and stalagmites. It is situated close to the Juan Gualberto Gomez International airport, one kilometer south of Via Blanca.
The water in the cave is warm enough to swim and although it has a maximum depth of 22 meters, it also offers shallower spots. Visit these caves to experience the out of the world feeling of swimming crystal clear waters f the Caribbean.
Cueva De Saturno Information
- One can rent scuba and snorkeling equipment at reasonable rates at the rental post in the caves.
- Do remember to carry your swim suit and towels.
- The caves get crowded when hoards of visitors arrive on the jeep and bus tours.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes if you plan to discover the caves by foot.
How To reach Cueva De Saturno by Public Transport
- To avoid the crowds, you can choose to hire a taxi that will cost appx CUC$35.
- Go on the jeep safari tours that also take you to other interesting places in Varadero.
- Hiring Vintage taxis is also an available.
Restaurants Near Cueva De Saturno
- There is a snack bar at the caves that serves refreshments and beer.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cueva De Saturno
83.25% of people who visit Varadero include Cueva De Saturno in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
47.77% of people start their Cueva De Saturno visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cueva De Saturno
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cueva De Saturno
Cueva De Saturno Trips
Cueva De Saturno, Varadero Reviews
This was a great place for a quick stop on our way from Havana to Veradero. My advice would be to not bring much with you as there is no place to put your belongings safely while you are in the water. The water was pretty cold but you got used to it quickly. When we got there, there were not very many people. A bus must have showed up shortly after because it got crowded fast. I would say that this was worth the 30 minute stop.
Interesting place, refreshing water but quite small and often crowded with tourists.
Amazing. Cool waters, beautiful cave, small crowd during March. I jumped from one of the sides after climbing up the rocks, very fun experience. Best cave I've visited in Cuba.
Wow! Really cool spot to check out. Water was clear and warmer than i expected.
Amazing place to see while in Varadero. You can easily take a cheap cab ride there and back to the main beach