Cueva De Saturno, Varadero
About Cueva De Saturno, Varadero
Cueva De Saturno, Varadero - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Varadero, Cuba
Ticket Price: 5 CUC
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 5.8K times in trip plans
Cave, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Cueva de Saturno is a great cave to scuba dive and snorkel. It offers one-of-a-kind experiences of swimming and diving in a cave around stalactites and stalagmites. It is situated close to the Juan Gualberto Gomez International airport, one kilometer south of Via Blanca.
The water in the cave is warm enough to swim and although it has a maximum depth of 22 meters, it also offers shallower spots. Visit these caves to experience the out of the world feeling of swimming crystal clear waters f the Caribbean.
Cueva De Saturno Information
- One can rent scuba and snorkeling equipment at reasonable rates at the rental post in the caves.
- Do remember to carry your swim suit and towels.
- The caves get crowded when hoards of visitors arrive on the jeep and bus tours.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes if you plan to discover the caves by foot.
How To reach Cueva De Saturno by Public Transport
- To avoid the crowds, you can choose to hire a taxi that will cost appx CUC$35.
- Go on the jeep safari tours that also take you to other interesting places in Varadero.
- Hiring Vintage taxis is also an available.
Restaurants Near Cueva De Saturno
- There is a snack bar at the caves that serves refreshments and beer.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cueva De Saturno, Varadero Reviews - Write a Review
Amazing place, absolutely beautiful and nice for spending a good while there with or without the family. The cold, refreshing, and crystal clear water from the cave takes away all the heat from the brief walk into it.
The best part of my trip was the CAVE diving. Fresh water perfect temperature and just an amazing site to see. I love Cuba
Super fat cool place! Def must see! And the feeling when you dive underwater and you are able to see to the bottom of 22 metres... Priceless!
Gorgeous looking Cave. Not much to see in terms of snorkeling but you can swim in this cave.
Wonderful place to swim, very cold water!
- Nearby Attractions
- Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort & Spa
- Iberostar Laguna Azul
- Hotel Breezes Bella Costa
- Royal Hicacos
- Iberostar Playa Alameda
- Varadero 60
- Iberostar Tainos
- Meliá Marina Varadero
- Varadero Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Varadero
- What to See in 48 Hours in Varadero
- What to See in 72 Hours in Varadero
- How to Spend 5 Days in Varadero
- How to Spend 6 Days in Varadero
- How to Spend 7 Days in Varadero