Cueva De SaturnoCurrently Closed
- Address: Varadero, Cuba
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +53-45253272
- Ticket Price: 5 CUC
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
About Cueva De Saturno, Varadero
The Cueva de Saturno is a great cave to scuba dive and snorkel. It offers one-of-a-kind experiences of swimming and diving in a cave around stalactites and stalagmites. It is situated close to the Juan Gualberto Gomez International airport, one kilometer south of Via Blanca.
The water in the cave is warm enough to swim and although it has a maximum depth of 22 meters, it also offers shallower spots. Visit these caves to experience the out of the world feeling of swimming crystal clear waters f the Caribbean.
Cueva De Saturno Information
- One can rent scuba and snorkeling equipment at reasonable rates at the rental post in the caves.
- Do remember to carry your swim suit and towels.
- The caves get crowded when hoards of visitors arrive on the jeep and bus tours.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes if you plan to discover the caves by foot.
How To reach Cueva De Saturno by Public Transport
- To avoid the crowds, you can choose to hire a taxi that will cost appx CUC$35.
- Go on the jeep safari tours that also take you to other interesting places in Varadero.
- Hiring Vintage taxis is also an available.
Restaurants Near Cueva De Saturno
- There is a snack bar at the caves that serves refreshments and beer.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cueva De Saturno
95% of people who visit Varadero include Cueva De Saturno in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
41.73% of people start their Cueva De Saturno visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cueva De Saturno
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cueva De Saturno
Cueva De Saturno Map
Cueva De Saturno Trips
Cueva De Saturno, Varadero Reviews
Amazing. Cool waters, beautiful cave, small crowd during March. I jumped from one of the sides after climbing up the rocks, very fun experience. Best cave I've visited in Cuba.
GORGEOUS PLACE! Clearest water you’ve ever seen! Naturally a bit cold, but easy to get used to. They’ve also built a wooden deck around the bottom naturally-occurring rocky structures to access the cave’s pool with greater ease.
Plan your visit and inquire ahead of time with people who have been here recently. Although the place is well described online for its snorkeling and diving activities, there was nothing when i visited in December. Not sure if it was because of holiday season but all activities had stopped. No equipment rentals either except for life jackets. The cave nonetheless is still beautiful and the water is clear and fresh. It is worth a one time visit especially if you are experiencing cave water for the first time.
So beautiful crystal clear water, unlike anywhere I've been before
A place you must visist. It's not everyday that you can swim in a cave. The water is warmer than expected. And it's cristal clear. Make sure you have a ride back, cause there are no taxis there waiting for you.
All QuestionsCueva de saturno
- Sea Tow Central New Jersey
- Holiday Harbor Marina
- New Hope Church Of God
- First Christian Church
- Berean Fundamental Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Fithian United Methodist Church
- Lynn Auditorium
- Christian Science Church
- Lakeshore Park United Methodist Church
- Iglesia Cristiana Torrente De Cedron
- Arts After Hours
- Lynn Woods Reservation
- Christian Congregation In The United States
- Bcp Grafic