About Delfinario, Varadero
Delfinario, Varadero - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Carretera Las Morlas, Parque Natural Punta Hicacos, Varadero 42200, Cuba
Ticket Price: 10 CUC
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 6.4K times in trip plans
Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Probably the friendliest and most communicative of mammals, Dolphins are the show stoppers at Delfinario. It’s almost as if one can never get enough of their strange, nasal calls and amazing tricks! You can even choose to swim with these benevolent creatures which is sure to be a memory of a lifetime. Even though using Dolphins as entertainment has been frowned upon by many, one cannot argue on the fact that they make for an awfully fun companion.
There are 8 resident dolphins in Delfinario. Along with professional trainers, these dolphins put up a very engaging show which includes ball tossing, hoop throwing and other acrobatics.
- There is a fee of CUC$5 for carrying your camera inside, if you want to take a video camera, you will have to shell out CUC$10.
- There are stalls that serve ice cream, snacks and soft drinks and you can also treat your kids to a horse ride in the area.
How To reach Delfinario by Public Transport
- The Varadero Beach Tour hop-on hop-off bus is the best way to reach Delfinario. Alight at Bus stop no 15.
Restaurants Near Delfinario
- There are stalls serving snack, Ice creams and soft drinks inside Delfinario.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Delfinario, Varadero Reviews - Write a Review
🏊 the dolphinarium is really far out to sea so needs a long boat ride. The dolphins look really healthy and it was a fun swimming experience
My first time ever encounter with dolphins. I know there must be much better place out there, but the show was great and the fact that they allow u to go pet/kiss the dolphins is great.
The swimming was amazing, the only bad experience was the expensive video/photo at the end
Nice to visit once.
Very nice dolphins, doing tricks and all.
- Nearby Attractions
- Steak House El Toro
- Mambo Club
- Iglesia Santa Elvira
- Brisas Del Caribe
- Hotel Melia Varadero
- Havana Club
- Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort & Spa
- Iberostar Laguna Azul
- Hotel Breezes Bella Costa
- Varadero Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Varadero
- What to See in 48 Hours in Varadero
- What to See in 72 Hours in Varadero
- How to Spend 5 Days in Varadero
- How to Spend 6 Days in Varadero
- How to Spend 7 Days in Varadero