DelfinarioCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Carretera Las Morlas, Parque Natural Punta Hicacos, Varadero 42200, Cuba
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +53-45668031
- Ticket Price: 10 CUC
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Delfinario - Review
Probably the friendliest and most communicative of mammals, Dolphins are the show stoppers at Delfinario. It’s almost as if one can never get enough of their strange, nasal calls and amazing tricks! You can even choose to swim with these benevolent creatures which is sure to be a memory of a lifetime. Even though using Dolphins as entertainment has been frowned upon by many, one cannot argue on the fact that they make for an awfully fun companion.
There are 8 resident dolphins in Delfinario. Along with professional trainers, these dolphins put up a very engaging show which includes ball tossing, hoop throwing and other acrobatics.
- There is a fee of CUC$5 for carrying your camera inside, if you want to take a video camera, you will have to shell out CUC$10.
- There are stalls that serve ice cream, snacks and soft drinks and you can also treat your kids to a horse ride in the area.
How To reach Delfinario by Public Transport
- The Varadero Beach Tour hop-on hop-off bus is the best way to reach Delfinario. Alight at Bus stop no 15.
Restaurants Near Delfinario
- There are stalls serving snack, Ice creams and soft drinks inside Delfinario.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Delfinario
95% of people who visit Varadero include Delfinario in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
52.04% of people start their Delfinario visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Delfinario
93.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Delfinario
Delfinario, Varadero Reviews
Our family had a wonderful time at the Delfinario. We were able to feed the dolphins and get up close and personal with the dolphins and trainers. A truly enjoyable experience.
Unbelievable that smoking is allowed during the show next to several children. The dolphins live in dirty water and don't have a lot of space, very sad.
Nice place, but sad to see dolphins captive
Neat little place
Love it here
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd