How to Reach Varadero - The Easiest Way to Reach Varadero
- By Air: The international airport closest to Varadero is The Juan Gualberto Gomez International airport which is roughly 18 miles away. The taxi fare between Varadero and the airport is about CUC$ 25.
- By Taxi: It is fairly easy to get around in a taxi in this resort town. One has to be vigilant about etting cheated by taxi drivers who do not go by the meter. You can also call for a taxi in advance through Cubataxi. Try the open air Coco taxis for a unique albeit a bit expensive experience.
- Open Air Trains and Beach Buses: Isn’t it rare to hear about an open air train? Sol Melia runs an open air tourist train that offers the tourist a one of a kind option to explore Varadero. For those who prefer a bit modesty, Varadero Beach Buses run a loop around Varadero beaches at reasonable rates.
- By Scooter: The wind in your hair and warm sunshine on your skin, riding along in a Vespa, you are the happiest you have ever been. That’s what you feel when your ride a scooter in Varadero!
- Rent-a-Car: There are a number of car rental agencies in Varadero. You can even request your hotel to book you a car.
Are you looking for a Varadero travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Varadero from Nearby Cities
|Naples to Varadero||83.12 km||1 hour 23 mins|
|Orlando to Varadero||92.66 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Port saint lucie to Varadero||117.57 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Miami to Varadero||120.32 km||2 hours 57 mins|
|Hollywood to Varadero||126.21 km||2 hours 6 mins|
|Dania beach to Varadero||127.08 km||2 hours 7 mins|
|Havana to Varadero||130.93 km||2 hours 10 mins|
|Lake worth to Varadero||139.1 km||2 hours 19 mins|
|Tampa to Varadero||159.87 km||2 hours 39 mins|
|Ridge spring to Varadero||184.07 km||3 hours 4 mins|