Josone ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle 1ra. Ave. e/ 56 y 59, Avenida 4ta, Varadero Beach, Cuba
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +53-45667228
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Leisure, Family And Kids
Josone Park - Review
If you have had enough of sunbathing and swimming, head to the not-so little, pretty park called Josone with its shady alcoves and beautiful pathways that will make you want to sit in one of the gazebos and stare blankly at the beauty of the lake and its resident geese for hours.
Built on a span of nine hectares, there are a number of species of birds and varied flora that have made this serene abode their home. The park has a lively atmosphere because of the various activities like rowing, swimming that happen there in addition to the pleasant chuckles of the mini-train and occasional live music. There are also a number of eateries around the park.
How To reach Josone Park by Public Transport
- Bus stop just outside the park on the main road. The park is also a stop on the hop-on hop-off tourist bus.
Restaurants Near Josone Park
- La Campana for authentic Cuban fare
- Dante for Italian cuisine
- La Gruta for its pina colodas
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Josone Park
95% of people who visit Varadero include Josone Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.17% of people start their Josone Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Josone Park
60.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Josone Park
Josone Park Map
Josone Park Trips
Josone Park, Varadero Reviews
Very nice park in the middle of Varadero. Nice place to spend some time and relax away from the beach. Worth the visit.
A must visit if you're in varadero please go to the restaurant la gruta del vino best lobster and steak around!!!!
Great place. First time visit. Absolutely impressive
Ordinary park.. nothing special there..some restaurants that I didn't try. But night club/bar The Beatles is next to the park, it's my favorite bar in Varadero!
Unexpectedly large park in the middle of varadero. Restaurants and bars, don't pass by, explore this neat little jem.
All QuestionsJosone park
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal