About Playa Caleta, Varadero
Overview of Playa Caleta
As you traverse the city of Varadero, you'll stumble upon Playa Caleta. Playa Caleta is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Varadero.
More about Varadero
Explore Playa Caleta and other prime spots of the city using Varadero trip planner.
Hotels like Ocean Varadero El Patriarca, Ocean Vista Azul and Sol Sirenas Coral Resort will solve your problem of where to stay in Varadero.
Getting around Playa Caleta, Varadero
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 14 minutes, covering a distance of 15.81 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 10.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 15.81 Kilometre costing flexible amount and the duration of the trip will be 14 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 22.37 Kilometre, costing around USD 13. The duration of the trip is 21 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 22.37 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 21 minutes. The expense of the trip is flexible amount.
Share your experience - Rate Playa Caleta, Varadero
beach is nice and quiet. that all I liked. the hotel badly needs maintenance. looks like at the verge of collapse. having said that, my room is clean.
It was great. The beach is beautiful. One tip is to buy at least 2 or 3 internet cards in advance because they will be sold out quickly.
This was my worst hotel experience ever. The room same as whole hotel was not clean well. On the floor of the hallway was a blooded towel. We noticed it on the front desk and they cleaned it after 24hrs. When we asked pool towel, we received answer: "We are out of towels". When we wanted to change 25€, we received answer: "We are out of local money". We spent the evening by killing insects in our room. During the rain, the floor in front of our door was flooded, as there are missing some windows. I regret my 180€ per night to spend for such hotel. Every casa particulare in Cuba was much more better that Playa Caleta and 6x times cheaper. I will never, ever come to this place again. I hope, that if I come again to Varadero, this scarry hotel will be demolished (as it looks right now - last season before buldozers).
Hotel needs work😟 badly.. staff was great 😊 beaches were great 👍
It was a good experience and we had a great time and definitely come back in the future.One thing I have to warn everyone is that if you want to leave something or anything for the housekeeper is DO NOT wait till your checkout because the chances are they wont get it.I have seen it first hand the receptionist who will check the room (for any damages) is the one who will take it all and lucky if they will leave something for the housekeeper.
- Other Attractions
- Dempster Highway
- Western Arctic Regional Visitor Center
- Boot Lake Road
- Aurora Research Institute
- Midnight Sun Recreation Complex
- Our Lady Of Victory Catholic Church
- Inuvik Ski Club Lottery Booth
- Jak Territorial Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Dempster Highway
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Western Arctic Regional Visitor Center
- Budget Hotels Near Inuvik City Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Boot Lake Road
- Cheap Hotels Near Aurora Research Institute
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Inuvik Mike Zubko Airport
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Midnight Sun Recreation Complex
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Our Lady Of Victory Catholic Church
- Luxury Hotels Near Inuvik Ski Club Lottery Booth
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jak Territorial Park
- City Tripplans
- Varadero Itinerary 3 Days
- Varadero Itinerary 2 Days
- Varadero Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Varadero from Varadero
- 3 Day Trip to Varadero from Varadero
- Varadero Itinerary 7 Days
- Varadero Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Varadero from Varadero
- Varadero Itinerary 4 Days
- Varadero Itinerary 5 Days