Are you looking for what to do in Varadero?
PLACES TO SEE
- Parque Josone: Varadero is not for the sight-seeing type of tourist. However, if you have had enough of sunbathing and swimming, head to the pretty little park called Josone that has shady alcoves and beautiful pathways that make you want to sit in one of the gazebos and stare blankly at the beauty for hours.
- Delfinario: Probably the friendliest and most communicative of mammals, Dolphins are the show stoppers at Delfinario. You can never get enough of their strange calls and amazing tricks.
- Varadero Golf Course: The Varadero golf course is excellent for beginners and even for amateurs who only want to stare at the splendid views of the golf course. Visit the Villa Du Pont while you are there to experience the magnanimous home of Irenee Du Pont.
- Cabaret International: A visit to Cuba will be incomplete without experiencing their cabaret performances. The most promising one in Varadero is the Cabaret International. Do visit!
- Scuba Diving: Most of the action in Varadero happens under water and if you want to be a part of the technicoloured, gorgeous Caribbean waters, try your hand at scuba diving. You will leave back with memories of the most spectacular colors and varieties of flora and fauna that are native to these waters.
- Sky Diving: Want a bird’s eye view of Varadero? Jump down a few thousand feet towards what will look like heaven on earth. Do remember that you will need training and safety tests prior to sky diving.
- Swimming with Dolphins: If you haven’t had enough of Dolphins at Delfinario, choose to swim alongside these larger than life creatures that call the waters of Varadero their home.
Below we have a list of things to do in Varadero and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Varadero getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Varadero with confidence.