Varadero Beach, Varadero
About Varadero Beach, Varadero
Varadero Beach, Varadero - Address
Address: Varadero, Cuba
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7K times in trip plans
Beach, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
To many, Varedero beach is the best beach in the world. It’s easy to see why; miles of soft white sands and soft breezes welcome you to lie around doing nothing but stare at the aquamarine of the Atlantic waters.
The beauty of Varadero beach has the ability to enchant even the most vapid traveler. There are a number of things one can do on the beach; from water sports to swimming, beach volleyball and even a few eco tourism excursions. The beach extends 36 kms long which means you don’t necessarily have to share your privacy with other tourists.
How To reach Varadero Beach by Public Transport
- Varadero beach is a long stretch of about 36 kms. It is dotted with many resorts and restaurants and a number of bus stops.
Restaurants Near Varadero Beach
- Chez Plaza for seafood
- El Rancho for Mexican food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Varadero Beach, Varadero Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Iberostar Laguna Azul
- Hotel Breezes Bella Costa
- Royal Hicacos
- Iberostar Playa Alameda
- Varadero 60
- Iberostar Tainos
- Meliá Marina Varadero
- Varadero Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Varadero
- What to See in 48 Hours in Varadero
- What to See in 72 Hours in Varadero
- How to Spend 5 Days in Varadero
- How to Spend 6 Days in Varadero
- How to Spend 7 Days in Varadero