Varadero Golf Course, VaraderoCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Carretera Las Americas KM 8 1/2Autopista Sur, Varadero,Matanzas, Cuba
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +53-45668482
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Family And Kids
About Varadero Golf Course, Varadero
The Varadero golf course is excellent for both beginners and professionals, in fact, even for amateurs who only want to stare at the splendid views from the golf course. It is the first 18-hole golf course in Cuba. One of the most unique features of this golf course is that several of its salt lakes connect directly to the sea. For those who are interested in the sport but are fairly new to it, there are introductory sessions that take place at the golf course everyday at 9:00 am.
The near-by Xanadu mansion offers accommodation facilities par excellence in a house that was once proudly owned by Irenee DuPont. It is a worth a visit for its understated opulence and the legends attached to it.
Even if you are not a golf aficionado, visit this golf course to witness the magic of its location with views so breathtaking, you won’t be blamed for a missed shot or two.
Varadero Golf Course Information
- Golf carts are mandatory on the golf course. They can be rented for $10.
- Prices vary according to your choice of game. The price range for games is CUC$70 for 18 holes and CUC$38 for 9 holes.
- One can also rent bags and golf clubs for a fee of CUC$50.
How To reach Varadero Golf Course by Public Transport
- The hop-on hop-off bus will drop you close to the golf course.
Restaurants Near Varadero Golf Course
- The nearby Xanadu mansion has the in house Casa Blanca Bar and a restaurant too. Other restaurants nearby are Snack bar Calle 62 and The Beatles.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varadero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varadero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Varadero Golf Course
95% of people who visit Varadero include Varadero Golf Course in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.34% of people start their Varadero Golf Course visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Varadero Golf Course
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Varadero Golf Course