Majestic Beach Comforts
About Majestic Beach Comforts, Varca
Overview of Majestic Beach Comforts
Majestic Beach Comforts lies in the city of Varca in India. Although listed here, Majestic Beach Comforts is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Varca.
More about Varca
Explore Majestic Beach Comforts and other prime spots of the city using Varca trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Varca, hotels in Varca like The Fern Beira Mar Resort, La Grace Resort and Joecons Beach Resort offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Getting around Majestic Beach Comforts, Varca
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 53.26 Kilometre costing INR 1400 and the duration of the trip will be 56 minutes.Car
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 7, taking around 56 minutes. The distance between the two points is 53.26 Kilometre.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly INR 1300, taking around 52 minutes. The distance between the two points is 49.4 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 49.4 Kilometre, costing around USD 6. The duration of the trip is 52 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 51.87 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 54 minutes. The expense of the trip is INR 1300.Car
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 54 minutes, covering a distance of 51.87 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 6.
Share your experience - Rate Majestic Beach Comforts, Varca
I visited this place in last week of December. Its descent place. Neat clean and tidy rooms. Ambience is really great. In their restaurant they have short menu, but food is really excellent. Specially pastas served here were too good. Not too far from Madgaon Railway station. Staff is also welcoming. Loved stay here.
Beach property in south Goa with independent cottages (wooden house). Beautiful place to relax and enjoy seashore. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Restaurant is good. Public transport connectivity is limited
A very nice place to stay. The cottages are good well maintained and lovely lovely beach and accessibility. I would say varca is one of the great beaches in Goa. Nice option to other the food from the beach sit out and get it... The food quality and the taste has to improve definitely. Not up to any standards. The morning buffet is a disaster, they have work on it to make it lovable.
Comfortable beach huts - a bit small in size but very clean and comfortable. The beach is right next to the place. The huts are in a row perpendicular to the beach, so ask for one closer to the beach. That way the beach would be just 20 steps away. The beaches in this part of Goa are quite and one can go for long walks. The first day I walked out on the beach, I was the only guy (apart from the beach lifeguard) and it was a great experience. The resort does not have much facilities other than the basic needs. The restaurant is OK. Not ideal for kids as the don't have many play options. Good for Couples looking for some private time.
A very beautiful and relaxing resort . The resort is very near to the beach . The food and staff is awesome I really enjoyed the stay.
- Other Attractions
- Tangkuban Perahu
- Kawah Putih
- Trans Studio Bandung
- Saung Angklung Udjo
- Jalan Braga
- Elephant Village
- Geology Museum
- Patengan Lake
- Museum Of The Asian-african Conference
- Nuart Sculpture Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Tangkuban Perahu
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kawah Putih
- Hotels Near Trans Studio Bandung
- Hotels Near Saung Angklung Udjo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jalan Braga
- Luxury Hotels Near Elephant Village
- Cheap Hotels Near Geology Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Patengan Lake
- Cheap Hotels Near Museum Of The Asian-african Conference
- Luxury Hotels Near Nuart Sculpture Park
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Bardez, Baga, Cansaulim, Cavelossim, Agonda, Ponda, Varca, Anjuna
- 11 Day Trip to Panaji, Calangute, Ponda, Varca from Mumbai
- 12 Day Trip to Panaji, Calangute, Cansaulim, Cavelossim, Varca from Mumbai
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Varca
- Trip to Varca
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Bardez, Margao, Calangute, Varca
- Trip to Varca
- Trip to Panaji, Cansaulim, Cavelossim, Velsao, Bogmalo, Varca, Saligao, Anjuna
- 44 Day Trip to India from Mumbai
- Trip to Arambol, Morjim, Margao, Calangute, Agonda, Varca, Anjuna