Anchuthengu And Anjengo Fort231 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Anchuthengu, Kerala 695309, Varkala, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Fort
If you’re into history, then Anjengo fort is a place where you can spend a couple of hours unraveling the good old time. Once an important site for the British Empire, the fort, today stands tall. The fort is clean, well maintained and is a must visit place, when in Varkala. With some great view and trees surrounding the fort, the place will make you feel closer to the nature. Also, don’t forget to carry your camera!
Anchuthengu And Anjengo Fort Travel Tips
- Keep the surroundings clean.
- There are no safety railings in this fort. Hence, take care of your kids.
How to Reach Anchuthengu And Anjengo Fort
- Buses from the Varkala railway station bus stop, hired taxis and cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Varkala before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varkala and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.22% of people who visit Varkala include Anchuthengu And Anjengo Fort in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
40.32% of people start their Anchuthengu And Anjengo Fort visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Anchuthengu And Anjengo Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anchuthengu And Anjengo Fort