- Address: Sea Garden, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +359-52302199
- Ticket Price: 25 BGN
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids
Dolphinarium - Review
This is a place that hosts a spectacular dolphin shows every day. This is the only dolphin facility in Bulgaria. It is located inside the premises of the Sea Garden, Varna. Prepare to make new friends in these cute creatures. You can swim with the Dolphins if you book your tickets in advance. The trainers are very informal and friendly. At the same time they are very particular about the dolphins’ and your safety. Both the interiors and the exteriors of the main building are very futuristic. The adults will enjoy this place as much as the kids will, thanks to the lively atmosphere and the novel tricks these animals do. Highlights include:
- A demonstration of how dolphins rescue people.
- Dolphin singing
- Dolphin Team Sports
- Triple Axel jumps
- Contact with Dolphins
- Reserve your tickets in advance.
- Carry your medical certificate with you.
Dolphinarium Ticket Prices
- Adults: LEV 25
- Children (under 12 yrs): LEV 25
- Children (under 2 yrs): LEV 0.00
- Photography and Videography: LEV 5.00
- Swimming with the Dolphins: LEV 100
- 14 October until 9 April - 12:00 pm
- 10 April until 26 April - 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 28 April until 5 July - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 7 July until 6 September *1 - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00pm
- 8 September until 27 September - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 29 September until 11 October - 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
How To reach Dolphinarium by Public Transport
- Train Station: Central Railway Station Varna. Hire a taxi from there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dolphinarium
88.64% of people who visit Varna include Dolphinarium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
82.88% of people start their Dolphinarium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Dolphinarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolphinarium
Dolphinarium, Varna Reviews
Amazing place (and the only one in Bulgaria) to enjoy real dolphins show. The performance is great, however it is only in bulgarian, despite of the high number of tourists, so if you do not speak (or understand) the local language, you may not understand everything. Anyway it is worth to watch it.
First two policemens stoped us and told us not to park at the place but to go 2km away. I was with my wife and 1 year old boy. So we parked and run to the delphinarium 10 minutes. When we were near the official parking where was not allowed to park we saw some expensive cars passing by the police and parking after that. May be this place is owned by the Mafia. The delphinarium is very old. The show was very poor. 20 minutes lost in conversations with the people and trying to do some interesting things but with no results. So if you want to run 10 minutes, to meet policemen, to see nice cars and dolphins , go there. I prefer drinking 🍺. The Aquarium in Copenhagen is like paradise according to this.
Show would be good to see if weather not great but in bulgarian so can understand the commentary went on bus 3 lev each taxi want 30 but if you haggle they do it for 25
Overly priced for what is offer, nothing spectacular, and horribly rude presenter, she was so impatient the show to finish and kick people out in the most rude manner. Really disappointed not dolphins but your staff.
Fantastic show, but should be a little bit longer. Very enjoyful, whatewer 😍
1. Should buy tickets in advance or just come and buy the tickets on place? 2. Are the seats numbered or the each seat wherever he wants? 3. How long is the dolphin's show? 4. Is there anything else to see on the dolphinarium besides the show?Answer Report Abuse
You can buy Dolphinarium tickets online, reservation of tickets in advance is advisable. To buy on spot and know about the numbering of seats, confirm by calling them up on Dolphinarium Contact Number 359-52302199. The dolphin show goes on for about 90 minutes. There's a cafe here and a beach in proximity.Report Abuse