DolphinariumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Sea Garden, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +359-52302199
- Ticket Price: 25 BGN
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids
Dolphinarium - Review
This is a place that hosts a spectacular dolphin shows every day. This is the only dolphin facility in Bulgaria. It is located inside the premises of the Sea Garden, Varna. Prepare to make new friends in these cute creatures. You can swim with the Dolphins if you book your tickets in advance. The trainers are very informal and friendly. At the same time they are very particular about the dolphins’ and your safety. Both the interiors and the exteriors of the main building are very futuristic. The adults will enjoy this place as much as the kids will, thanks to the lively atmosphere and the novel tricks these animals do. Highlights include:
- A demonstration of how dolphins rescue people.
- Dolphin singing
- Dolphin Team Sports
- Triple Axel jumps
- Contact with Dolphins
- Reserve your tickets in advance.
- Carry your medical certificate with you.
Dolphinarium Ticket Prices
- Adults: LEV 25
- Children (under 12 yrs): LEV 25
- Children (under 2 yrs): LEV 0.00
- Photography and Videography: LEV 5.00
- Swimming with the Dolphins: LEV 100
Dolphinarium Opening and Closing Hours
- 14 October until 9 April - 12:00 pm
- 10 April until 26 April - 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 28 April until 5 July - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 7 July until 6 September *1 - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00pm
- 8 September until 27 September - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 29 September until 11 October - 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
How To reach Dolphinarium by Public Transport
- Train Station: Central Railway Station Varna. Hire a taxi from there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dolphinarium
95% of people who visit Varna include Dolphinarium in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.17% of people start their Dolphinarium visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Dolphinarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolphinarium
Dolphinarium, Varna Reviews
It is the only dolphinarium in Bulgaria and it is worth it to visit it. Definitely a fascinating show it is what the dolphins perform, however, the café is quite expensive.
A truly fun place for younger audiences. Trained dolphins perform amusing tricks for the visitors. One of the places you have to visit when in Varna.
I think is a magic place. The dolphins are wonderful.
Brilliant place to visit if your on holiday in Golden Sands or Sunny Beach well worth a visit .
My kids and their grandmothers absolutely loved the show! The dolphins seemed engaged and happy. Lots of fun, adorable tricks. We had to have the speaking/singing stuffed dolphin toys from the gift shop. I regret that I did not know about the underwater view from the cafe - next time!
1. Should buy tickets in advance or just come and buy the tickets on place? 2. Are the seats numbered or the each seat wherever he wants? 3. How long is the dolphin's show? 4. Is there anything else to see on the dolphinarium besides the show?Answer Report Abuse
You can buy Dolphinarium tickets online, reservation of tickets in advance is advisable. To buy on spot and know about the numbering of seats, confirm by calling them up on Dolphinarium Contact Number 359-52302199. The dolphin show goes on for about 90 minutes. There's a cafe here and a beach in proximity.Report Abuse
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto