About Dolphinarium, Varna
Dolphinarium, Varna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Sea Garden, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
Ticket Price: 25 BGN
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 5.2K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a place that hosts a spectacular dolphin shows every day. This is the only dolphin facility in Bulgaria. It is located inside the premises of the Sea Garden, Varna. Prepare to make new friends in these cute creatures. You can swim with the Dolphins if you book your tickets in advance. The trainers are very informal and friendly. At the same time they are very particular about the dolphins’ and your safety. Both the interiors and the exteriors of the main building are very futuristic. The adults will enjoy this place as much as the kids will, thanks to the lively atmosphere and the novel tricks these animals do. Highlights include:
- A demonstration of how dolphins rescue people.
- Dolphin singing
- Dolphin Team Sports
- Triple Axel jumps
- Contact with Dolphins
- Reserve your tickets in advance.
- Carry your medical certificate with you.
Dolphinarium Ticket Prices
- Adults: LEV 25
- Children (under 12 yrs): LEV 25
- Children (under 2 yrs): LEV 0.00
- Photography and Videography: LEV 5.00
- Swimming with the Dolphins: LEV 100
Dolphinarium Opening and Closing Hours
- 14 October until 9 April - 12:00 pm
- 10 April until 26 April - 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 28 April until 5 July - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 7 July until 6 September *1 - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00pm
- 8 September until 27 September - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 29 September until 11 October - 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
How To reach Dolphinarium by Public Transport
- Train Station: Central Railway Station Varna. Hire a taxi from there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dolphinarium, Varna Reviews - Write a Review
My kids and their grandmothers absolutely loved the show! The dolphins seemed engaged and happy. Lots of fun, adorable tricks. We had to have the speaking/singing stuffed dolphin toys from the gift shop. I regret that I did not know about the underwater view from the cafe - next time!
One of the best places to visit when in Varna. Buy the tickets online and skip the queue.
Closed most of the time. Closed when it should be open. Useless internet site with working hours. Don't buy ticckets online because you dont' know if you can view the show. 10 parking spots, for any other location the police will fine you
Interesting, sadly it was in pretty bad shape.
Great both for kids and adults. Must see when in Varna or around.
- Nearby Attractions
- "ticha" Stadium
- University Of Economics
- Nessebar Royal Palace
- Medical University "prof.d-r Paraskev Stoyanov"-varna
- Golden Sands
- Varna Airport
- Varna Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Varna
- What to See in 48 Hours in Varna
- What to See in 72 Hours in Varna
- How to Spend 5 Days in Varna
- How to Spend 6 Days in Varna
- How to Spend 7 Days in Varna