Dolphinarium, Varna - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Sea Garden, 9000 Varna, Bulgaria
Ticket Price: 25 BGN
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 5.3K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Dolphinarium, Varna
This is a place that hosts a spectacular dolphin shows every day. This is the only dolphin facility in Bulgaria. It is located inside the premises of the Sea Garden, Varna. Prepare to make new friends in these cute creatures. You can swim with the Dolphins if you book your tickets in advance. The trainers are very informal and friendly. At the same time they are very particular about the dolphins’ and your safety. Both the interiors and the exteriors of the main building are very futuristic. The adults will enjoy this place as much as the kids will, thanks to the lively atmosphere and the novel tricks these animals do. Highlights include:
- A demonstration of how dolphins rescue people.
- Dolphin singing
- Dolphin Team Sports
- Triple Axel jumps
- Contact with Dolphins
- Reserve your tickets in advance.
- Carry your medical certificate with you.
Dolphinarium Ticket Prices
- Adults: LEV 25
- Children (under 12 yrs): LEV 25
- Children (under 2 yrs): LEV 0.00
- Photography and Videography: LEV 5.00
- Swimming with the Dolphins: LEV 100
Dolphinarium Opening and Closing Hours
- 14 October until 9 April - 12:00 pm
- 10 April until 26 April - 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 28 April until 5 July - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 7 July until 6 September *1 - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 5:00pm
- 8 September until 27 September - 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- 29 September until 11 October - 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
How To reach Dolphinarium by Public Transport
- Train Station: Central Railway Station Varna. Hire a taxi from there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Varna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dolphinarium, Varna Reviews
The visit to Dolphinarium was a wonderful experience.. If you plan to vist the dolphin show check the timings..there is difference between summer and winter timings.. its closed on Monday , the dolphins do some really amazing tricks.. The tickets of the centre seats are costly compared to others, but it dosent look like it will do any help.. To take the photographs you have to pay extra money. If you sit on the front row, there are chances of water falling on you when the dolphins do some tricks..
Sip hot chocolate while watching dolphins dance! Reasonable prices
My kids and their grandmothers absolutely loved the show! The dolphins seemed engaged and happy. Lots of fun, adorable tricks. We had to have the speaking/singing stuffed dolphin toys from the gift shop. I regret that I did not know about the underwater view from the cafe - next time!
One of the best places to visit when in Varna. Buy the tickets online and skip the queue.
Interesting, sadly it was in pretty bad shape.
- Attractions on TripHobo