Euxinograd219 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sv. Konstantin and Elena, Euxinograd, 9002 Varna, Bulgaria Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +359-52393140
- Ticket Price: 8 BGN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
This is a Bulgarian royal summer palace. It is located kilometres to the North of Varna. It is situated on the Black Sea coast, at an altitude of 49 metres. The building has been modelled after the French Chateau de Saint-Cloud. The Euxinograd is said to be one of the finest examples of post-liberation architecture in Bulgaria. The building has a high metal-edged French-style mansard roof, a clock tower and immaculate brickwork throughout. Highlights include:
- The two bridges- One made of metal and the other, cement.
- The park
- The paintings
- The Music Hall
- Kestrichka Bara River
- The sculpture of Neptune
- The Wine Cellar
Euxinograd Travel Tips
- Only guided tours are allowed. Individual visits are not allowed. The building is still used for confidential government meetings.
- Guided tours have to be booked in advance.
- Huided tours are in Bulgarian only. Read up on the place to give a context to the visit.
How to Reach Euxinograd
- Hire a cab from downtown Varna. It will take you 15 minutes to reach this place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Varna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Euxinograd Address: Sv. Konstantin and Elena, Euxinograd, 9002 Varna, Bulgaria
- Euxinograd Contact Number: +359-52393140
- Euxinograd Timing: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Euxinograd Price: 8 BGN
- Best time to visit Euxinograd(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Euxinograd: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.55% of people who visit Varna include Euxinograd in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
86.27% of people start their Euxinograd visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Euxinograd
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Euxinograd
People normally club together Botanical Garden Ecopark and Aladzha Monastery while planning their visit to Euxinograd.
Euxinograd Reviews & Ratings
Hello! Will the Palace be open for visitors on December 31st? What are the visiting hours? Thank you!Answer Report Abuse