Roman Spa317 Votes Currently Open
- Address: San Stefano Str., Varna, Bulgaria
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +359-52600059
- Ticket Price: 4 BGN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids
This ruin site is one of the most important cultural monuments in the country. The Public Baths of Odessus date back to 4th century AD. But they are one of the most well preserved monuments that belong to the Roman Age. There are two entrances to the baths- eastern and western. The waiting rooms on the both the sides are identical. The infrastructure and architecture is ancient Roman style. The various intelligent systems that were used in those times are wonderful to know. The remnants of this luxurious royal facility are mysterious. History and architecture enthusiasts will love this place. Highlights include:
- The statues of the Roman Gods.
- Graphic Drawings and Inscriptions in the galleries.
- The Heating System
- The Hypocaust Chamber
Roman Spa Travel Tips
- This place is very crowded in the evenings.
- Guide books and souvenir available at the entrance of the site.
Entrance Ticket Details For Roman Spa
- Adults: LEV 4
- Children: LEV 2
- Guided Tour- LEV 30 (regardless of the language of the tour and the number of people in the group)
How to Reach Roman Spa
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Varna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Varna and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.65% of people who visit Varna include Roman Spa in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50.91% of people start their Roman Spa visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Roman Spa
65.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Roman Spa
People normally club together Varna Archaeological Museum and Park-museum Of Military Friendship 1444 Vladislav Varnenchik while planning their visit to Roman Spa.