Are you looking for what to do in Vatican City?
PLACES TO SEE
- St. Peter’s Basilica: Not the actual mother church, but still the most important Catholic Christian building in the world.
- St. Peter’s Square: A massive ellipse perfect for people watching and the occasional pope watching.
- Vatican Museums: A series of incredible museums that are charged for and viewed as one. Sistine Chapel included.
- Vatican Gardens: It covers most of the Vatican hill. Fountains, forests, flowers & sculptures.
- Vatican Necropolis: An underground series of burial chambers that ends with what is widely regarded as the final resting place of St. Peter.
Below we have a list of things to do in Vatican City and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Vatican City getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Vatican City with confidence.