Sripuram Golden Temple321 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Thirumalaikodi, Vellore 632-055, India
- Timings: 04:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4162271202
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Architecture
The Golden Temple Sripuram is a spiritual park which was inaugurated in 2007. Spread across 100 acres of land. The temple is patronized by throngs of devotees from the neighbouring cities and towns on a daily basis.
The structure and design of Vellore Golden temple truly stands out. The forehead of the sripuram golden temple is protected with a layer of gold and comprises of intricate designs and art forms (around 1500 kg of gold was used to make the forehead). LED lights placed strategically around the forehead of the temple lights up in the evenings, offering a truly spectacular sight. Therefore, the sheer architectural brilliance of the temple makes it must-visit place. It is important to note that the star-shaped path referred to as Sri Chakra has vedic significance.
Sripuram Golden Temple Travel Tips
- No entry fee.
- Maintain the decorum expected when visiting a holy place.
- Enquire before making large donations.
- Dress casually.
- Bus route No.8 will directly take you to the Golden Temple.
- Recommended time to visit: October – February.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sripuram Golden Temple
Golden temple Vellore entrance fees - Free
Sripuram Golden Temple Hours
Golden temple Vellore timings -
- Abishekam – 4:00 am to 8:00 am
- General Dharshan – 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Aarthi Seva – 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
How to Reach Sripuram Golden Temple
- Buses and autos are available from Vellore bus stand/Railway station to Sri Puram Golden Temple and it is just a 15 minute journey.
- Sastha Restaurant
- Harish Food Zone
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vellore before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vellore and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.31% of people who visit Vellore include Sripuram Golden Temple in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
33.33% of people start their Sripuram Golden Temple visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sripuram Golden Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sripuram Golden Temple
Sripuram Golden Temple Reviews & Ratings
can we book advance entry ticketAnswer Report Abuse
I do not think online bookings are available, but you can contact the Sripuram Golden Temple helpdesk on 9942993009, 9942993010, or 9942993021 for bookings.Report Abuse
What is the fee for vip entry passAnswer Report Abuse
I think the VIP entry pass for special darshan at Sripuram Golden Temple costs 250 rupees per person.Report Abuse