Bed And Breakfast Venice. It
About Bed And Breakfast Venice. It, Venezia
Overview of Bed And Breakfast Venice. It
Bed And Breakfast Venice. It lies in the city of Venezia in Italy. Bed And Breakfast Venice. It is not a top-rated place in Venezia.
Attractions like Centro Islamico Di Venezia are the usual crowd pullers of Venezia and you might easily miss out Bed And Breakfast Venice. It amidst these top things to do.
Bed And Breakfast Venice. It is generally not available on the guided Venezia tours, but there are plenty others that are worth visiting.
More about Venezia
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Venezia trip planner for personalization.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Venezia like Hotel Verdi, San Marco, Key Hotel and Hotel Ariane.
Book Bed And Breakfast Venice. It Tickets And Tours
Tours not available!
Getting around Bed And Breakfast Venice. It, Venezia
It is recommended to take Ferry which will cost you roughly EUR 8, taking around 13 minutes. The distance between the two points is 1.51 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 18 minutes for a distance of 1.15 Kilometre.
Suggested transit method is Ferry. The distance between the points being 0.86 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 7 minutes. The expense of the trip is EUR 8.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 1.36 Kilometre and it will take around 16 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Take a Ferry. The total distance will be 0.86 Kilometre costing EUR 8 and the duration of the trip will be 7 minutes.Walk
You can reach Saint Mark's Basilica on foot. The distance is 1.89 Kilometre and it will take around 23 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Bed And Breakfast Venice. It, Venezia
Beautiful apartment in the heart of Venice! Excellent location with restaurants and food market nearby and few minutes walk to the ferry. Highly recommend this place!
Bed without breakfast. A rip off. A hostel with the price of a 5 star hotel. No toiletries. Nothing in the room. No tv. Sheets and towels dirty and stauned yellow which were never changed. The room was never cleaned. Signs everywhere asking not to touch the walls as they were 'recently painted'. Avoid at all cost!
Right in the centre of Venice. Walking distance to everywhere. Very close to water bus station if you are not a fan of walking. Nice room, lovely staff, 3 different wifi routers.
My wife and I stay here during our honeymoon and the room was perfect. It was very easy to get to the location and he was very friendly. The owner also gave us a detailed map on how to take a walking tour of Venice and also a Vaporetto tour for day and night. He also gave us good help in finding the market for our breakfast. The room was also a great price and we are planning to stay there in 2012! The rooms are spacious and quiet with no television. The bathroom was also very large and clean at all times.
- Other Attractions
- Kleingartnerverein Saarlouis
- Stadtgarten Saarlouis
- Ravelin V
- Lavazza Cafebar
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Saarlouis City Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near BLONDES
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kleingartnerverein Saarlouis
- Luxury Hotels Near Stadtgarten Saarlouis
- 5 Star Hotels Near Thelengarten
- Budget Hotels Near Ravelin V
- 5 Star Hotels Near Vauban-insel
- Cheap Hotels Near Lavazza Cafebar
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Milan, Venezia, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples
- 32 Day Trip to Italy from Montreal
- Trip to Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Barcelona, Marseille, La Spezia, Montpellier, Trieste, Venezia, Cenova
- Trip to Paris, Roma, Venezia
- 19 Day Trip to Germany, Austria, Italy, Vatican, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands from Chicago
- Trip to Bergamo, Milan, Brig, Zermatt, Fiesch, Verona, Venezia, Florence, Lucca
- Trip to Paris, Brussels, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Frankfurt, Milano, Venezia
- Trip to Paris, Venezia, Romagnano Sesia
- Trip to Rome, Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Venezia, Roma Termini Railway Station
- 4 Day Trip to Milan from Zagreb