Calle Lunga S. Barnaba, 2798
About Calle Lunga S. Barnaba, 2798, Venezia
Overview of Calle Lunga S. Barnaba, 2798
You are looking at travel information of Calle Lunga S. Barnaba, 2798 in Venezia. Calle Lunga S. Barnaba, 2798 is not a top-rated place in Venezia.
More about Venezia
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Venezia trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Venezia like Hotel Verdi, San Marco, Key Hotel and Hotel Ariane.
If you want to add the visit to Calle Lunga S. Barnaba, 2798 in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Venezia vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Venezia.
Getting around Calle Lunga S. Barnaba, 2798, Venezia
Suggested transit method is Ferry. The distance between the points being 0.43 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 4 minutes. The expense of the trip is EUR 8.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 0.81 Kilometre and it will take around 14 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Take a Train. The total distance will be 36.89 Kilometre costing EUR 8 and the duration of the trip will be 26 minutes.Public Transport : Bus
It is recommended to take Bus from Venice, which will cost you roughly EUR 5, taking around 57 minutes. The distance between the two points is 43.33 Kilometre.Public Transport : Bus
Best transit method is Bus from Corsia B7. The distance is 45.87 Kilometre, costing around EUR 2. The duration of the trip is 70 minutes.Taxi
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 40.07 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 32 minutes. The expense of the trip is EUR 120.Car
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 32 minutes, covering a distance of 40.07 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 7.Rideshare
Take a Rideshare. The total distance will be 45.61 Kilometre costing EUR 4 and the duration of the trip will be 52 minutes.Shuttle
It is recommended to take Shuttle from Venice, which will cost you roughly EUR 35, taking around 39 minutes. The distance between the two points is 40.93 Kilometre.
Best transit method is Ferry. The distance is 1.02 Kilometre, costing around EUR 8. The duration of the trip is 8 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 1.47 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 18 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Calle Lunga S. Barnaba, 2798, Venezia
- Other Attractions
- Arena Di Verona
- Piazaa Del Erbe
- Casa Di Giulietta
- Piazza Bra
- Museo Di Castle Vecchio
- Torre Dei Lamberti
- Sant Anastasia
- San Zeno Maggiore Church
- Teatro Romano
- Via Mazzini
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Arena Di Verona
- 5 Star Hotels Near Piazaa Del Erbe
- 5 Star Hotels Near Casa Di Giulietta
- Budget Hotels Near Piazza Bra
- Hotels Near Museo Di Castle Vecchio
- 5 Star Hotels Near Torre Dei Lamberti
- Hotels Near Sant Anastasia
- Cheap Hotels Near San Zeno Maggiore Church
- Luxury Hotels Near Teatro Romano
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Via Mazzini
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Milan, Venezia, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples
- 32 Day Trip to Italy from Montreal
- Trip to Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Barcelona, Marseille, La Spezia, Montpellier, Trieste, Venezia, Cenova
- Trip to Paris, Roma, Venezia
- Trip to Bergamo, Milan, Brig, Zermatt, Fiesch, Verona, Venezia, Florence, Lucca
- 19 Day Trip to Germany, Austria, Italy, Vatican, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands from Chicago
- Trip to Paris, Brussels, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Frankfurt, Milano, Venezia
- Trip to Paris, Venezia, Romagnano Sesia
- Trip to Rome, Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Venezia, Roma Termini Railway Station
- 4 Day Trip to Milan from Zagreb