Cantina Do Spade
About Cantina Do Spade, Venezia
Overview of Cantina Do Spade
Cantina Do Spade is a place in Venezia in the country of Italy. Missed by most of the visitors, Cantina Do Spade is unique in its own way.
More about Venezia
Use Venezia trip planner to visit Cantina Do Spade and many others to your visit.
Fine Accommodation options like Hotel Verdi, Key Hotel and Hotel Ariane will meet your requirement of where to stay in Venezia.
Getting around Cantina Do Spade, Venezia
Best transit method is Ferry. The distance is 0.7 Kilometre, costing around EUR 8. The duration of the trip is 10 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 1.08 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 17 minutes.
It is recommended to take Ferry which will cost you roughly EUR 8, taking around 17 minutes. The distance between the two points is 2 Kilometre.Ferry
Best transit method is Ferry. The distance is 2.17 Kilometre, costing around EUR 8. The duration of the trip is 27 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 0.83 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 10 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Ferry. The transit will take around 17 minutes, covering a distance of 2 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 8.Ferry
Take a Ferry. The total distance will be 2.17 Kilometre costing EUR 8 and the duration of the trip will be 27 minutes.Walk
You can reach Saint Mark's Basilica on foot. The distance is 1.35 Kilometre and it will take around 16 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Cantina Do Spade, Venezia
Hey Google, did you just ask me why we loved this place? Where shall I start? Perhaps for their excellent food, which is not overpriced, for the friendly and helpful service; their menu, which is local, selective and refined, for the pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, for the interior: simple, warm and welcoming, for the house wines, which are of great quality and good price ... what else do you want? And then - how many restaurants have you seen which have been there for well over five and a half centuries? They must be getting something right, no? If you do not believe me, then look at the queues of locals waiting outside for a table. Do not come here if you are looking for whispering servile service, snobbish rip-off interiors or tiny amounts of stuff of little substance arranged artfully on a fancy plate. The food here does not require any of this. It evolved over centuries and is a part of the culture of this city. This was not our first time at this place, it wasn't the last one either. You just need to book well in advance, and I don't mean a week. Now, Google, do you get the feeling we rather liked it here? Good!
A beautiful and traditional little piece of Venice, we were welcomed in as a walk in having not booked, but they had a table set up for us in no time. We took the recommendation of the house special for the day and it was great, beautiful spaghetti with seafood in a tomato sauce, the taste was a,axing, best I've ever had and the service was impeccable. Recommended.
Best real Italian restaurant in Venice. Book if you want to be sure to have a seat. The staff is awesome, service is fast and professional. Prices are on average. Go there if you want to eat some real Italian food and avoid tourist traps.
Before visiting Venice I'd heard horror stories of food and drink being super expensive and tourists being charged for stuff without realising. Fortunately I had a friend who brought me to this very local spot. We hadn't seen each other in a few years so we needed somewhere we could sit, chat, eat and drink over a couple of hours. We arrived just as lunch was slowing and stood by the bar until they could seat us. We were drinking glasses of wine for 3 or 4 euros. Great value as the wine was good quality. The food was also of a really high standard and super reasonable. The waiting staff are fun, knowledgeable and friendly. A big hit and somewhere I'd definitely recommend to a friend. 5stars
Great food at a really affordable price! We shared mussels for our starter in a very tasty red sauce before having more seafood for our mains. The service is fantastic and the alcohol is inexpensive. It is off the main trail and feels like a very local restaurant!
- Other Attractions
- Sea Garden
- Cathedral Of The Assumption Of The Virgin
- Aladzha Monastery
- Stone Forest
- Varna Archaeological Museum
- National Maritime Museum
- Roman Spa
- Varna Aquarium
- Amusement Park Varna
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sea Garden
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cathedral Of The Assumption Of The Virgin
- Budget Hotels Near Aladzha Monastery
- Luxury Hotels Near Dolphinarium
- Hotels Near Stone Forest
- Hotels Near Varna Archaeological Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near National Maritime Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Roman Spa
- 5 Star Hotels Near Varna Aquarium
- 5 Star Hotels Near Amusement Park Varna
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Milan, Venezia, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples
- 32 Day Trip to Italy from Montreal
- Trip to Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Barcelona, Marseille, La Spezia, Montpellier, Trieste, Venezia, Cenova
- Trip to Paris, Roma, Venezia
- Trip to Bergamo, Milan, Brig, Zermatt, Fiesch, Verona, Venezia, Florence, Lucca
- 19 Day Trip to Germany, Austria, Italy, Vatican, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands from Chicago
- Trip to Paris, Brussels, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Frankfurt, Milano, Venezia
- Trip to Paris, Venezia, Romagnano Sesia
- Trip to Rome, Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Venezia, Roma Termini Railway Station
- 4 Day Trip to Milan from Zagreb