About Osteria Alla Staffa, Venezia
Overview of Osteria Alla Staffa
Osteria Alla Staffa lies in the city of Venezia in Italy. Missed by most of the visitors, Osteria Alla Staffa is unique in its own way.
More about Venezia
Explore Osteria Alla Staffa and other prime spots of the city using Venezia trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Venezia that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Hotel Verdi, Hotel Ariane and Hotel Doge.
Share your experience - Rate Osteria Alla Staffa, Venezia
Most friendly, smiling and grateful staff inn all of Venice. Excellent service and amazing house wine. You should make reservations, we came in for dinner quite early at around 7 o'clock, and nearly didn't get a table. If you are a couple in Venice, looking for a nice place to have dinner, look no further. The prices were not that bad either. Highly recommended!
Very enthusiastic and friendly staff. Excellent quality food. Have to admit to being surprised by the swordfish dish that I ordered as it mostly pink but absolutely delicious!
Excellent food and reasonable prices. The grilled Adriatic fish dish is highly recommended, or go for the raw (appetizer) version if you are willing. Service is outstanding. The restaurant is very small and you'll have to show up before 7:15 PM to get a table for dinner or you'll be turned away. Another option is the make a reservation before. If you get a table for the 7PM dining, you'll have to leave before 9PM because of reservations, which did not bother us because we like to eat fast! The waiter makes this known to you too before you sit down.
Don't let the awful decor fool you, this place is quite good. They have a nice terrace and plenty of options. The tiremisu was amazing.
This place was excellent! My boyfriend and I both love good food, and he took me here for my birthday. We were not disappointed. It's clear that the staff enjoy producing delicious and unique food of high quality, and the service was excellent as well. Highly recommend! For the quality of the food, it was very reasonably priced (2 courses + wine + dessert + coffee was about 50 euros per person).
- Other Attractions
- Vilnius Old Town
- Gediminas Tower
- Museum Of Genocide Victims
- St. Anne's Church
- Vilnil. Museum Of Illusions
- Vilnius Cathedral
- Ausros Vartai
- Church Of St. Peter And St. Paul
- Three Crosses
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Cheap Hotels Near Vilnius Old Town
- Cheap Hotels Near Gediminas Tower
- Hotels Near Museum Of Genocide Victims
- Hotels Near St. Anne's Church
- Cheap Hotels Near Vilnil. Museum Of Illusions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Vilnius Cathedral
- Luxury Hotels Near Ausros Vartai
- 5 Star Hotels Near Uzupis
- Budget Hotels Near Church Of St. Peter And St. Paul
- Luxury Hotels Near Three Crosses
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Milan, Venezia, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples
- 32 Day Trip to Italy from Montreal
- Trip to Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Barcelona, Marseille, La Spezia, Montpellier, Trieste, Venezia, Cenova
- Trip to Paris, Roma, Venezia
- Trip to Bergamo, Milan, Brig, Zermatt, Fiesch, Verona, Venezia, Florence, Lucca
- 19 Day Trip to Germany, Austria, Italy, Vatican, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands from Chicago
- Trip to Paris, Brussels, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Frankfurt, Milano, Venezia
- Trip to Paris, Venezia, Romagnano Sesia
- Trip to Rome, Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Venezia, Roma Termini Railway Station
- 4 Day Trip to Milan from Zagreb