Osteria Alle Testiere
About Osteria Alle Testiere, Venezia
Overview of Osteria Alle Testiere
On your visit to Venezia, consider visiting Osteria Alle Testiere. Although listed here, Osteria Alle Testiere is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Venezia.
More about Venezia
Create a flawless plan, make use of Venezia trip planner.
Hotels like Hotel Verdi, Key Hotel and Hotel Ariane will solve your problem of where to stay in Venezia.
Share your experience - Rate Osteria Alle Testiere, Venezia
Good seafood restaurant, great service, in fact owner does much of the service himself. Food was good for Venice, prices were about in line with a similar meal in New York, but in New York the food would be better and the atmosphere worse. Restaurant is tiny but enough personal space to be comfortable, not bumping elbows with the table next to you. One thing though is we saw it described as a romantic restaurant, and while the atmosphere was nice, it wasn't really romantic in any way. But I'd definitely recommend.
The best food in Venice. A small restaurant that requires booking in advance, perfect if you are looking to get away from the tourist traps and experience delicious Italian food. I was quite disappointed with the overall quality of food in Venice, but my spirits were lifted when we visited here. We were lucky to get a table for lunch as the evening tables were booked up a month in advance. The menu is seasonal and well thought out. One of the few worthy places to eat in Venice.
Make a reservation because the restaurant really only has a handful of tables. Be prepared to taste delicious food from local sources. The staff work together as a well oiled machine and they are so wonderfully friendly. Prices are a little higher than I expected but you pay for the experience as much as the food. I had fun here.
Awesome simplicity. Great for lunch. And a great company of a English/Welsh couple celebrating 30 anniversary of their wedding, all the best!
Wonderful seafood restaurant; fresh food beautifully presented with friendly service. Authentic feel. Great wine list. Recommended!
- Other Attractions
- Gravensteen Castle
- St. Bavo's Cathedral
- Graslei And Korenlei
- Het Design Museum
- Belfort Van Gent
- Museum Dr Guislain
- Huis Van Alijn
- Museum Of Fine Arts
- St. Nicholas Church
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gravensteen Castle
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near St. Bavo's Cathedral
- 5 Star Hotels Near Graslei And Korenlei
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Het Design Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Belfort Van Gent
- Budget Hotels Near Patershol
- 5 Star Hotels Near Museum Dr Guislain
- 5 Star Hotels Near Huis Van Alijn
- 5 Star Hotels Near Museum Of Fine Arts
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near St. Nicholas Church
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Milan, Venezia, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples
- 32 Day Trip to Italy from Montreal
- Trip to Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Barcelona, Marseille, La Spezia, Montpellier, Trieste, Venezia, Cenova
- Trip to Paris, Roma, Venezia
- 19 Day Trip to Germany, Austria, Italy, Vatican, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands from Chicago
- Trip to Bergamo, Milan, Brig, Zermatt, Fiesch, Verona, Venezia, Florence, Lucca
- Trip to Paris, Brussels, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Frankfurt, Milano, Venezia
- Trip to Paris, Venezia, Romagnano Sesia
- Trip to Rome, Florence, Pisa, Genoa, Venezia, Roma Termini Railway Station
- 4 Day Trip to Milan from Zagreb