Castello AreaCurrently Open
- Address: Calle Figher, 4365, 30122 Venice, Italy Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 39-0415234545
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Garden, Park, Landmark, Walking Area, Historical Site, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Heritage Building
The Castello district of Venice is one of the oldest parts of the city of Venice. The place is famous for the Church of San Pietro di Castello and the Arsenale, the ship-building yards of the Venetian fleet. Visitors can find a great place relax in the shade of a tree in Public Gardens in Castello.
This area is one of the earliest sub-divisions of the city. It still retains that charm of the years gone by. This is one of the most visited places in Venice which offers a lot of things for the enthusiastic travelers who want to explore historic and social significance of the city. Being an important spot in Venice, it is well connected with rest of the city.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Venice itinerary 3 days.
How to Reach Castello Area
- Giardini Station
- Da Ivo – Fish Lasagne
- Taverna La Fenice – Barbequed Food
- Da Mamo – Seafood Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Venice before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Venice and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Castello Area Address: Calle Figher, 4365, 30122 Venice, Italy
- Castello Area Contact Number: 39-0415234545
- Castello Area Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Castello Area: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.45% of people who visit Venice include Castello Area in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.81% of people start their Castello Area visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Castello Area
85.09% of people prefer walking in order to reach Castello Area
People normally club together Saint Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge while planning their visit to Castello Area.