Dorsoduro2417 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dorsodura, Venice, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Art Gallery, Church, Religious Site, Outdoors, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts
Of the six sestiery in Venice, this has the greatest land area. It is higher than the rest of the city. Compared to other areas of Venice, Dorsoduro has an equal number of museums, churches and galleries to enjoy, but at much cheaper prices. The main sights of Dorsoduro are:
- The Gallerie dell’Accademia
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Innumerable baccari – cheap street snack bars
- The 17th-century Squero di San Trovaso
- The Ca’ Rezzonico palace museum
- San Sebastiano, the Veronese parish church
- the Canale della Giudecca waterfront
- Al Chioschetto, a little pavement kiosk
- The Calle Lunga San Barnaba, a street full of restaurants
- Ca’ Pisani
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Venice itinerary 1 day.
How to Reach Dorsoduro
- Line 1 stop Salute
- Line 1, 2, and N stop Accademia SX
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Venice before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Venice and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dorsoduro Address: Dorsodura, Venice, Italy
- Dorsoduro Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Dorsoduro: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.02% of people who visit Venice include Dorsoduro in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.71% of people start their Dorsoduro visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dorsoduro
93.51% of people prefer walking in order to reach Dorsoduro
People normally club together Gondola Ride and Peggy Guggenheim Collection while planning their visit to Dorsoduro.