Palazzo Grassi1888 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Campo San Samuele, 3231, 30124 Venezia, Italy, Venice Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-415231680
- Ticket Price: 18 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Outdoors, Landmark, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts
This Classical 18th century palace stands in pleasant contrast to the older Byzantine, Romanesque and Baroque palaces of Venice. Now owned by French billionaire François Pinault, it is where the man’s personal art collection is exhibited. But though the collection is spectacular and bold, it receives serious competition from the marvellous interior décor of the palace itself. The lighting and the setting cannot be described; their stark surrealism must be witnessed for itself. Next to the palace is a 220 seater theatre.
Trivia: This is where Pinault’s son met Salma Hayek, and where they renewed their wedding vows.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Venice itinerary 3 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palazzo Grassi
- EUR 20 for Punta della Dogana + Palazzo Grassi.
- EUR 10 reduced price (EUR 15 for Punta della Dogana + Palazzo Grassi) for adult groups of 15-25 people, 12-18 year olds, students under 25, disabled and their carers, 65+, military members.
- Free for under 11, severely disabled and their carers, Wednesday for residents of Venice.
- For more comprehensive ticket options, and for guided tour details, please visit the attraction website.
How to Reach Palazzo Grassi
- Ferries 1, 2, N stop S. Samuele
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Venice before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Venice and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Palazzo Grassi Address: Campo San Samuele, 3231, 30124 Venezia, Italy, Venice
- Palazzo Grassi Contact Number: +39-415231680
- Palazzo Grassi Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Palazzo Grassi Price: 18 EUR
- Time required to visit Palazzo Grassi: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.41% of people who visit Venice include Palazzo Grassi in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40% of people start their Palazzo Grassi visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Palazzo Grassi
59.57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Palazzo Grassi
People normally club together Caffe Florian and Scuola Grande Di San Rocco while planning their visit to Palazzo Grassi.