Palazzo GrassiCurrently Closed
- Address: Campo San Samuele, 3231, 30124 Venezia, Italy, Venice
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: 39-0415231680
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Outdoors, Landmark, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts
Palazzo Grassi - Review
This Classical 18th century palace stands in pleasant contrast to the older Byzantine, Romanesque and Baroque palaces of Venice. Now owned by French billionaire François Pinault, it is where the man’s personal art collection is exhibited. But though the collection is spectacular and bold, it receives serious competition from the marvellous interior décor of the palace itself. The lighting and the setting cannot be described; their stark surrealism must be witnessed for itself. Next to the palace is a 220 seater theatre.
Trivia: This is where Pinault’s son met Salma Hayek, and where they renewed their wedding vows.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Venice itinerary 3 days.
Palazzo Grassi Ticket Prices
- EUR 20 for Punta della Dogana + Palazzo Grassi.
- EUR 10 reduced price (EUR 15 for Punta della Dogana + Palazzo Grassi) for adult groups of 15-25 people, 12-18 year olds, students under 25, disabled and their carers, 65+, military members.
- Free for under 11, severely disabled and their carers, Wednesday for residents of Venice.
- For more comprehensive ticket options, and for guided tour details, please visit the attraction website.
How To reach Palazzo Grassi by Public Transport
- Ferries 1, 2, N stop S. Samuele
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Venice before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Venice and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palazzo Grassi
6.67% of people who visit Venice include Palazzo Grassi in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40% of people start their Palazzo Grassi visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Palazzo Grassi
59.57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Palazzo Grassi
Palazzo Grassi Trips
1 View9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan from TaipeiBy: Guest UserCity: Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan
Palazzo Grassi, Venice Reviews
One of the best galleries around the world, puts on a world class show every year. Fantastic renovation of Grassi building, overwhelming storytelling using all levels. Enough of a reason to come to Venice...
Beautiful palace but not worth the price excepted if the current artist is one of your favorite.
Great museum. Easy to get to.
This hotel had friendly and flexible staff. The location is great if you look for a quiet neighborhood, but still central. Of course, the interior design is amazing given the stamp of Philippe Starck. The Krug Lounge was disappointing, but not a must-have. Our room had a private terrace (but no view) and an equally well designed interior. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
A m a z I n g